JetBlue holiday schedule release watch

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
Does anyone have an idea when JetBlue will open up Nov and Dec flight schedules? Tia

I just tweeted @Jetblue and they replied -

On March 24 at 12PM ET, our new flight schedule will extend through January 8, 2020.
1f60a.png

they always answer pretty quickly too if you ever have a question! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'm waiting for the last week of October, so I was wondering too.

wow...jetblue did a switch on me.. tracking their flights through history , i made the conclusion that i would probably book my return flight through them... as the flights opened, the return flights were awful.. and the "TO" flights were suddenly much more attractive. needless to say, I switched gears & booked the "TO" flight.... now I need to figure out a return flight option...

hopefully everyone else got what they needed !

wow...jetblue did a switch on me.. tracking their flights through history , i made the conclusion that i would probably book my return flight through them... as the flights opened, the return flights were awful.. and the "TO" flights were suddenly much more attractive. needless to say, I switched gears & booked the "TO" flight.... now I need to figure out a return flight option...

hopefully everyone else got what they needed !
Huh? I don't understand what you mean by this. We simply book our round trip flight with them because they are almost always the cheapest nonstop flight to Orlando and back from here and their customer service is second to none.

I paid $153 for one way MCO to BOS for 11/4. Higher than I’d like, but I had a travel bank credit to use so I bought in.

I see, too bad you couldn't wait for their flash sales, I saw one not that long ago from MCO to BOS for $39.

I see, too bad you couldn't wait for their flash sales, I saw one not that long ago from MCO to BOS for $39.

Really??? I haven’t seen that. That would be pretty sweet.

Unfortunately my travel bank fund was going to expire. I’m glad I got the flights though so I can stop looking.

Huh? I don't understand what you mean by this. We simply book our round trip flight with them because they are almost always the cheapest nonstop flight to Orlando and back from here and their customer service is second to none.

We have a lot of options with southwest non-stop also .I just hate that their schedule doesn't come out for another few months . I'm th e case of JetBlue o was expecting my return flight to be th the normal non-stop at 3pm . They moved it to 945 pm! We have work the next day and wouldn't be home till after 2am .

We have a lot of options with southwest non-stop also .I just hate that their schedule doesn't come out for another few months . I'm th e case of JetBlue o was expecting my return flight to be th the normal non-stop at 3pm . They moved it to 945 pm! We have work the next day and wouldn't be home till after 2am .
I see, I always give myself one day after flying back because I am exhausted the next day anyway, so I would love it if they changed our return flight to 9:45 PM, I hate leaving at noon.

Just goes to show not one time will work for everyone, but for us Southwest is literally twice (or more, this upcoming trip is four times) the price of JetBlue and there are no nonstop flights on Southwest to MCO from here, most have two stops with a couple that only have one stop.

Jet Blue released their holiday schedule early morning today! Just wish that SW was out to compare! I don't know, maybe I was late to check, perhaps Jet Blue was out yesterday.

In the case of JetBlue I was expecting my return flight to be the the normal non-stop at 3pm . They moved it to 9:45 pm!

When we fly home in February I had booked the 1pm to Boston on a Friday. We landed at 4:30pm and it took us two hours to get home. It's usually a 20 minute drive. I'll never book a 1pm flight again.

Also, Lyft tried to charge us an extra $25 too, I said to them it's not our fault he drove some crazy way home that was 13 miles out of the way. He basically doubled our drive home trying to avoid traffic, which he didn't.

Really??? I haven’t seen that. That would be pretty sweet.

Unfortunately my travel bank fund was going to expire. I’m glad I got the flights though so I can stop looking.

Yeah, follow them on Facebook to know when their flash deals come out.

Definitely going to wait this one out - just checked my confirmations from our 12/20-29/18 trip - Jfk- Mco - booked on 11/8 and paid $100 for return flight and $132 going - quick glance at fare finder - looks like anything prior to 12/24 much higher than what we paid in November

I am waiting till SW next release in May. Didn't book first day of Jet Blue release for November and December, SO I'll wait now for SW release mid May. Every day have seen the fares from Newark to Orlando increase, so expensive! Will book first day of SW release, will have to do LaGuardia instead of Newark now, never do anything other than nonstop but may have to consider it. Hoping for better fares!:wizard:::yes::

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!