• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

jewel1310 on the boards needs prayers..

I hope he gets better soon.

I'm going to move this over to the theme parks community board.

God is going to lift up this little sweetheart and make him whole, ready to play and laugh again. I'd sure like his name for when I pray, but for right now, he's "Jewel's nephew"? Is that right?
Ask & Believe,
Pomcoach:worship:

yes i believe his name is kyree

Thank you so much Dana. That was so kind of you to start another request for prayer. His name is Kyree. He is my friends son - an adorable little 5 year old. He started with swine flu and it developed into pnuemonia. I have updates that I post on his case (we are on day 7 of him in the pediatrics ICU on a ventilator). http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2306678 He had a very rough day today so your prayers are much appreciated.

Thanks all of you so much for praying for him and Dana for making sure more people knew - that was so kind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter