Jingle Bell Sipper

Ahsokasmom

Earning My Ears
I heard the Jingle Bell Sipper is at Animal Kingdom but could someone confirm? I am thinking of going over tonight but wanted to make sure it was there, or at a different park, before making the drive. Thank you!

• Pamela M

DIS Veteran
    Does anyone know how much it will cost? I"m going to need to bring an extra suitcase just for the popcorn buckets and sippers I want!

mrsap

DIS Veteran
    Does anyone know how much it will cost? I"m going to need to bring an extra suitcase just for the popcorn buckets and sippers I want!
    If you click the article I posted above, it says $11.

Quoted from article:

‘The Mickey Jingle Bell Ornament Sipper retails for $11 and we found it at the Mahindi popcorn stand in Africa, but it can be found at popcorn stands in Discovery Island and DinoLand USA as well. The fun thing about this sipper is that it really has jingle bells in each of the ears!’

Pamela M

DIS Veteran
    If you click the article I posted above, it says $11.

Quoted from article:

‘The Mickey Jingle Bell Ornament Sipper retails for $11 and we found it at the Mahindi popcorn stand in Africa, but it can be found at popcorn stands in Discovery Island and DinoLand USA as well. The fun thing about this sipper is that it really has jingle bells in each of the ears!’
    wow $11 that's cheap!!! I was expecting $20. thanks

• mrsap

DIS Veteran
    Are you sure? At Disneyland it’s on the restaurant menus for $18.49.
    Humm. Yeah, two other sites report $16...

I never buy anything like that but I want one!

Last edited:

Pamela M

DIS Veteran
    Humm. Yeah, two other sites report $16...

I never buy anything like that but I want one!
    yeah $16 sounds more like it. The Disneyland app is showing it for $18.49. Not sure if WDW is usually cheaper or not.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS