Jingle Cruise FP first week of December?

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
Do you feel it is necessary to grab a FP for the Jingle Cruise the first week of Dec? It would be on a day that has EMH morning hours. I don't think Jingle Cruise is available during the extra hour, though. We haven't ridden this ride in forever, but thought it might be fun when they do the Christmas decorations.

You’re correct it is not open for AM EMH (only Fantasyland and Tomorrowland are open for AM EMHs).

Unless it’s within an hour or so after opening or later at night when lines die down, I personally don’t like riding this ride via the standby line and would want a FP, either pre-booked (or better yet) via refreshing that day after using pre-booked FPs.

I think the overlay is well done, so I’d say go for it if you have the time in your plans.

Yes, as PP stated, it’s a good idea to get a FP as this line can get long pretty quick. The overlay is fun to see - glad we did it last year.

The Jingle Cruise is fun and worth doing.
We rarely get that as one of our first set of FPs, but have not had trouble getting a later FP for it.
The standby queue can be very long and well worth skipping with a FP.

Agree with everyone else. Get a FP for it even if it's as a 4th fast pass later in the day which is usually easily obtainable. The line for JC can get pretty long at times (60+ minutes) at times. And that standby line is not one you really want to stand in for that long.

Even on a slow February day, the standby line was long. We grabbed a FP for the first week of Dec this year.

We went Nov 8-11th and the line remained long all day. I played the refresh game our entire trip and could only find a FP 3-4 hours later in the day for this ride. We had to rearrange our plans and just rope drop it on the day we went home to avoid the lines.

This was the opening weekend for Jingle Cruise, holiday weekend and the weekend when the 1st christmas party opened so it might not always be this annoyingly hard.

I was there this past weekend and there were consistently long lines...got up to 140 minutes at one point (this was on a non-party day, though, so everything was busy). We had a FP and still waited about 25 minutes in the fast pass line. It was cute and worth doing if you can get a FP.

I was there yesterday, which was a party day. We had a 9:55-10:55 AM FP (which we used after Tiki Room) and we saw the wait for standby jump from 80 minutes to 120 minutes between when we went in Enchanted Tiki Room and when we came out.

We were able to pick it up as a FP last weekend after we'd used our initial 3.

The Jingle Cruise is already going - and fast passes were pretty easy to get. I will say, the standbye line did go all the way out and up the stairs when we were there two weeks ago. I didnt check the time, but a lot of the internal queue was open too.

The Fast Pass line was a little longer than normal, as Pirates had just gone down and sent everyone the "use anywhere" fastpass - but I think we still only had maybe a 10-15minute wait to get on. I love the holiday overlay on the ride - it really gives long time guests another reason to go ride. :)

I love the Jingle Cruise WAY more than the regular ride, and I love it at night! I'd get a FP for it in the morning, and then keep an eye out to see if you can jump in later that night.

This. While the regular "Jungle Cruise" I consider a daytime ride, the "Jingle Cruise" is best done when it's dark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!