Job at Disneyland Paris

Paramore4047sgannon96

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,
So I had an interview with Disneyland Paris and after I finished my interview that night I got an email to say my interview was successful and I was just awaiting a contract the very next day I got another email saying my application didn’t match and they weren’t furthering with my application I’m just a little confused has this happened to anyone before?
Thanks in advance

Did you apply for more than one vacancy?

I hope you get through to hr and get it all sorted out. Let us know how you get on. Good luck!

Noo I only applied for one position which was the learning program quick service host the only reason I’m upset is because they said yes one day and no the next but I’m not sure how to get through to hr or anything
Thanks for your reply

Well phone up whatever number you have and ask to be put through to the relevant person. Allow them to pass you around until you get to someone who can help explain the mix up.

Well I’ve been emailing someone and I sent them screenshots of the emails I was sent and they said they’ll send it to my recruiter and they’ll answer my questions just waiting for them to get back to me now we’ll see how long that take :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!