Journey Of Water Inspired By Moana

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
I have to say that of everything that has been built since I first came to WDW in 2003,for some reason,I am least excited about this.

Do you think I will be pleasantly surprised when I first walk through it?

I'm thinking that this new "attraction" is being over-hyped. It looks to me like they have nothing to show for their multi-year demolition and reconstruction of communicore. So everything is focused only on this. From what I've read, it's just a walk-through.

I'm excited for it. We always enjoy the trails at AK, Tom Sawyer Island and Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse at MK, the Sleeping Beaty walk-through at DL, and the Redwood Creek Challenge at DCA. I don't want everything to be rides and shows. Plus, it would be nice if you get splashed a bit with water to cool off!

I am expecting this to be like the Jungle Treks in AK. A lot of people walking through, but not many spending a lot of time walking through.

I am expecting this to be like the Jungle Treks in AK. A lot of people walking through, but not many spending a lot of time walking through.
With not much to see along the way

I have to say that of everything that has been built since I first came to WDW in 2003,for some reason,I am least excited about this.

Do you think I will be pleasantly surprised when I first walk through it?
It is hard to tell. Like you said wait until it opens then see first hand. One thing that I find troubling is why they could not put the pumps and water support systems underground someway. If you notice the view from the monorail you see the eye sore quite openly. There is no amount of landscaping that will be able to hide it from view......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter