July 11, 2018 - July 14, 2018 "9 years in the making.." on the Disney Fantasy!

disneycruise100

Mouseketeer
Hello all!

This will be my first all-out trip report. So please bear with me! In the meantime, feel free to grab a soda from the fridge or brew up some coffee (depends on when you're reading this!) and plop down on one of the big fluffy couches. Last but not least... enjoy!

:mickeyjum

Itinerary:

July 10th, 2018 (Day 0): Drive from Tampa to Orlando, eat dinner at Disney Springs, spend the night at the WDW DoubleTree.
July 11th, 2018 (Day 1): Embarkation, Port Canaveral
July 12th, 2018 (Day 2): Nassua, Bahamas
July 13th, 2018 (Day 3): Castaway Cay
July 14th, 2018 (Day 4): Disembarkation, Port Canaveral

Last edited:
Introductions:

Now to introduce the three of us!

IMG_1765 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Me (Jordan): I dealt with most of the planning and logistics of the cruise (logistics are a very enjoyable thing to me). I'm the oldest of the two sisters.

Mom: She enjoys Disney Cruises a lot, but had recently moved more towards Royal Caribbean due to the lower price. She was very excited to be back with Disney Cruise Line.

Haiden: My little sister had no idea that we were going on this cruise until right before. This is also her last summer before high school, and she had been stressing out about that the whole time. So the timing for a Disney Cruise was perfect.

Backstory:

The backstory to this cruise began about 8 months before our embarkation date. I was currently deployed to the Middle East during the time, and brought up to my mom about us splitting the cost of a Disney cruise for the three of us and surprising Haiden. Surprisingly, she didn't give me the infamous,"I'll think about it..." it was an enthusiastic "Lets do it!" :scratchin

We agreed that I would make the reservation on January 11th, 2018, known as "BOOKING DAY!" We had to pick a short cruise in July because that's when I would be taking leave from the military for a month, plus I wanted to spend that time with other family members aswell. So a 3 night fit the bill. I had 4 choices; 3 on the Dream and one on the... Fantasy? Interesting. Thanks to my many days on DisBoards, I knew this was a rare cruise on the Fantasy. So I booked July 11th, 2018 - July 14th, 2018 on the Disney Fantasy! :stitch:

Fast foward to April, after many months of keeping our upcoming Disney Cruise a secret. I was a few days away from returning to the United States and we decided to tell Haiden. This was so we could all take part in picking our excursions. So, on a FaceTime call I spilled the beans to Haiden... you can assume the amount of teenage girl screaming that came next. :cloud9:

July 10th, 2018 (Day 0):

Mom had to run into the office until noon while Haiden and I slept in. Once we woke up, we finished packing. Once that was done I opened the DCL app and look at that! We're almost there! :dogdance:

IMG_1352 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Now, the plan was to leave Tampa by 2:00 PM so we would miss both Tampa and Orlando's 5:00 traffic, and still have time to do stuff at Disney Springs. However, mom forgot that she made a nail appointment at 1:30 PM across town. Once it she told me that, it became obvious we wouldn't be leaving at our planned time. :sad2: I like having structure and planning. However, I needed to remind myself that we were on vacation now.. And as long as we made it on the ship, everything would be fine. :fish:

We ended up loading up and leaving at about 4:00 PM. So much for missing 5:00 traffic... But nonetheless we were off! Vacation had officially started! :jumping1:

IMG_1354 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Tampa's 5:00 traffic slowed us down for sure. But once we got on I-4, traffic smoothed out and the rest of the drive was enjoyable as mom drove, I read my book and Haiden listened to music. :music:

After about a 2 hour ride with traffic, we arrived at the DoubleTree on the WDW property. :scared1:

IMG_1357 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We checked into our room, and since mom is a HiltonHonors Gold member, we got free waters and warm cookies on check in. Our room was on the first floor. It included a small kitchen, a pull-out couch for me to sleep on, and a king size bed for Haiden and mom to sleep on.

IMG_1359 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1360 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After dumping our suitcases in our rooms, we took the short drive over to Disney Springs. We decided to grab dinner at The Boathouse. I can't remember the official names of our food, so please bear with me!

For our appetizer, we got some awesome, tangy popcorn shrimp. This was amazing! ::yes::

IMG_1366 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

I went with three Korean BBQ tacos for my main meal. These were okay. I'll probably try something else next time.

IMG_1367 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Mom went with a salad wedge. She said it was good, and I could tell. She cleaned her plate.

IMG_1368 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Haiden went with a cheeseburger and fries off the kids meal. She also enjoyed hers. However, I had to help her finish her fries.

IMG_1369 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

To walk off our dinners, we did a casual stroll around Disney Springs. Off in the distance, it became apparent that Mother Nature had other plans for us. :umbrella:

IMG_1370 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

I quickly checked the weather radar and... Yep! This one wasn't going to just "blow over". So we began to make our way back to the car. On the way back, we were treated to a rainbow. I made us stop at the Disney "Spring". I seriously love this part of the shops. It's so pretty! :cloud9:

IMG_1372 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We made it back to our hotel just in time. It poured for the next hour. We didn't mind it. Better to get it our now than during our cruise.

IMG_1375 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We all took turns jumping in the shower and started to wind down for the night. We had a very big day tomorrow. Mom and I fell asleep right away. Haiden's excitement kept her up until about midnight. The plan was to wake up at 6:00 AM so at least she got a couple hours of sleep.

Tomorrow is the first day of our Disney Cruise on the Fantasy!!! :sail:

July 11th, 2018 (Day 1):

After 8 months in the making... It's finally here! EMBARKATION DAY! party:

IMG_1378 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We were up and out of bed by 6:15 AM. Haiden was busy taking pictures and videos for her montage that she would make at the end of our voyage. Mom was doing her "embarkation day" make up. I decided now would be a good time to put on our luggage tags before we forgot.

By some miracle, we were out of our hotel room by 7:15 AM, we checked out of our hotel and loaded the car back up with our suitcases.

IMG_1384 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We took the 20 minute drive over to Kevin's house in Kissimmee. He's a friend of mine that agreed to take up to Port Canaveral so we wouldn't have to pay to park there. After we switched the luggage over to his car we were off! :moped:

IMG_1387 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1389 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After about a 2 hour drive, we got a glimpse of our home for the next 3 nights; the Disney Fantasy! :love:

IMG_1392 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We got in line for the curbside drop off. We waited in a line for about 10 minutes.

We handed our bags away and got in line for security. Which was easily another 10 minutes. I wish airports were like this!

Our check in time was 10:45, and by the time we got through security it was 11:20.

We got in the Castaway Club line. This was our first time using this line. Our first cruise was nine years ago on the Wonder! (hence the title) We quickly got our KTTW card and our boarding number, which was group 3. Surprise surprise, they were already boarding group 9.. so we walked right on! Elapsed time from getting out of the car to walking through the Mickey ears... 30 minutes. AWESOME! :worship:

IMG_1395 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Got our picture taken!

IMG_1764 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

I got a video of us being announced on the ship, but for some reason it came out sideways.. And I can't figure out how to flip it. So to keep you guys from getting sick... We'll skip that! :ssst:

We immediately headed up to Cabanas cause man we were starving. All of us got the same random assortment of food.

IMG_1397 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After a very filling lunch, mom decided she wanted to sit out on deck 10 and start on her tan. Haiden and I decided we wanted to explore the ship. We agreed to meet back at our staterooms at 1:30.

IMG_1398 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1400 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1402 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1403 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1404 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

1:30 rolled around and our staterooms were ready right on the dot.

Behold, stateroom 8506! It was a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom. Here's our door. Haiden rushed to get our door magnets on. princess:

IMG_1428 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1420 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We had the split bathrooms too.

IMG_1421 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1422 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Where mom will sleep. Haiden and I gave her the big bed.

IMG_1423 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Haiden would get the top bunk and I would get the bottom. The couch would be made from the bed. The top bunk was extend from the ceiling.

IMG_1424 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

And the best part about our room... Our HUGE porthole! Each of our spent lots of time here. We even kept it open through the night. Here was our day 1 view. :cloud9:

IMG_1425 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We lounged around our room until the muster drill. Our meet up spot was on deck 4... in the 90 degree heat. Once we had our last family arrive, we were out of there! On to deck 11 for the sailaway party!

IMG_1431 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1433 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1434 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After the famous horn.. We were off! See ya later Port Canaveral! It's cruise time! party:

IMG_1436 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

As dinner was quickly approaching, we headed back down to our stateroom to get ready.

IMG_1440 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Our first dinner would be at the Royal Court. Our servers were Topal and Rita. I'm assuming Topal was new to being a server, he seemed like he was stressing out the entire night. After tonight, Topal was awesome. :flower3:

Haiden and I got steak. For dessert we all got some Chocolate cake. Both were DELICIOUS! :worship:

IMG_1442 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1443 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We were obviously having a ton of fun, because what we thought was only 30 minutes in Royal Court was an hour! Time flies when you're having fun. :jester:

I snapped some pictures of Royal Court as we were leaving.

IMG_1444 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1448 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

As we were leaving, Rita stopped us and made us some origami butterflies... How cute! :love:

IMG_1449 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After dinner, we decided that we wanted to lay out on deck 4. This would become and every day thing for us, and will probably span to the next cruise as well!

IMG_1450 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1463 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1459 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

The long day had worn mom out, she retired to the stateroom for the night. Haiden and I decided to walk around the upper decks and explore.

IMG_1466 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1472 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1474 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1477 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1485 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1487 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Around 11:00 PM, the day finally caught up to Haiden and I. We headed to our sweet bunkbeds! :cloud9:

IMG_1490 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

July 12th, 2018 (Day 2):

Today we would be calling on the port of Nassua. Crew members told us that this would be the Fantasy's first official planned call on Nassua. How cool!

We all woke up around 7:00 AM (Can't waste time sleeping!) We headed up to Cabanas and were welcomed by empty deck 11. The rest of the ship must've still be asleep, like normal people. :)

IMG_1493 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1495 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Mom decided she wanted to hit the gym before the rest of the ship woke up. So off she went! Haiden and I stayed up watching us pull up to Nassua until 9:00 AM. Which was when our princess meet-and-greet was.

IMG_1510 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1511 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

As Haiden has gotten older, she claims that princess' don't seem to have the same effect on her as they use to when she was younger. After seeing her at this meet and greet, I beg to differ! She was on cloud nine being able to hang out with all of the Disney princesses. It was awesome seeing her so happy. :flower:

IMG_1768 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1766 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After chilling with some awesome princess', we decided we wanted to debark the ship for a little bit to take pictures of the Fantasy.

IMG_1531 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1830 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1541 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Ain't she puuuurty?? :love:

IMG_1542 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After doing a mini photoshoot on the Fantasy, Haiden and I headed back on the ship. We had one more meet-and-greet to make it to! And man, we were SUPER excited for this one! :rainbow:

IMG_1769 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

BOOM! We got to meet Disney's finest! We're both huge Frozen fans. This was just the icing on the cake of a Disney Cruise! We were in heaven. :cloud9:

As we were walking back to our stateroom to change into our bathing suits, we passed this awesome painting. I passed it a few more times and fell more and more in love with it every time. It's so cool! I really wish there was a smaller version of it I could buy.

IMG_1554 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Since we had already been to Nassau on our 2009 cruise. We decided to treat the rest of the day as a sea day and spent the rest of the day on the ship.

After spending the rest of the morning at the adult pool, we convinced mom to ride the AquaDuck with us. She loved it! I rode in the tube before them.. And I swear I could hear her happy screams! :ssst:

Afterwards, we spent the day lounging on the pool deck, watching a Disney classic, Toy Story!

IMG_1556 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1561 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1565 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1568 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Around 3:00 PM we headed back to the stateroom to take showers and hang out until dinner. We knew we'd be going nonstop until midnight tonight! I heard a rumor that pirates would be invading the ship... pirate:

But in the meantime, how's this for a day 2 porthole view? :flower1:

IMG_1590 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Tonights dinner would be at Animators Palate. The menus were so cute!

IMG_1594 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We also loved the overall atmosphere of AP. This was our favorite.

IMG_1595 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1599 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1602 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

I went with the sirloin. Mom was trying to figure out how Crush was talking to people... Rita told her, "It's Magic of course!" :rolleyes2

IMG_1607 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1604 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We all went with the chocolate chip sundaes for desert. Yummy!

IMG_1605 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1606 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After another awesome dinning experience, we headed back to our staterooms to freshen up. We wanted to catch the showing of Incredibles 2 before the pirate fireworks.

IMG_1610 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We loved this porthole so much! Every night when I woke up for a bathroom break, I'd look out the window for a few minutes. A couple times I even woke up to mom looking out the porthole in the middle of the night. This was easily a highlight of the trip for us. :cloud9:

IMG_1612 2 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We all enjoyed Incredibles 2 (Haiden and I for a second time). We rushed up to deck 11 (like everyone else in the theatre) for the fireworks.

IMG_1613 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1619 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1620 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

I walked around the ship to take some nighttime pics, while Haiden and mom danced their behinds off at the dance party following the fireworks.

IMG_1636 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1625 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1633 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Nearing midnight, we all headed in for the night. We were tired! We also came home to our first towel animal; a monkey! :teeth:

IMG_1639 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

July 13th, 2018 (Day 3):

Today we would be the lucky cruisers spending the day on Castaway Cay! :lovestruc

We once again woke up at 7 AM for breakfast.

I made a pitstop at the front of the ship to take a picture of Castaway Cay in the distance. :love:

IMG_1640 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1642 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1647 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1648 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

The view pulling into Castaway Cay was a perfect start to the day!

IMG_1649 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Here's our day 3 view from the porthole!

IMG_1657 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

IMG_1660 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We were wasting no time getting off the ship. We packed our beach bag and headed off to claim our sand.

IMG_1664 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Don't ask why I had my phone in my pants like that... It's not one of my better moments...

IMG_1773 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

The best sign ever! :cloud9:

IMG_1704 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Lucky for us... Castaway Cay seemed pretty empty for most of the day. Not like we were complaining..

IMG_1669 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1670 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1671 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1672 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We ended up booking a parasailing excursion before our cruise. And Haiden was so exciting for it. Despite the dark clouds off in the distance. But nonetheless, we walked to the dock near the ship to parasail!

IMG_1674 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1675 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

I get a little freaked out by heights, so I can't lie, I was a little scared leading up to parasailing... but man, that was a blast! We both were having the time of our lives! Mom is a lot more scared of heights, so she sat this one out.

IMG_1801 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1816 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

See those dark clouds in the background? That's what I was talking about. In the cloud you could easily see a water spout forming. However, the Fantasy is blocking it in that picture. Luckily, mom caught a good shot of it back on the beach...

IMG_1841 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After our excursion finished, we met mom back by our beach chair. With impending clouds closing in, almost everyone on the beach was heading back to the ship. I offered the option to just sit under the pavilion at Cookies and wait out the storm. We waiting there for about 15 minutes... and not a drop of rain feel. The sun peeked back out... and that was it! So we resumed our stop on an empty Castaway Cay.

We ended up heading over to Heads Up Bar.

IMG_1688 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1690 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Now usually, I know where my phone is at all time. However, I guess I was so excited about those Pina Coladas that I ended up leaving my phone at the bar for the next few hours... I didn't even notice it was gone until we went to head back up to the ship. Time was not on our side, and we had to all be back on board in less than an hour. So the panic began to set in. After I basically searched the entire beach for it, mom suggested that maybe I left it at Heads Up. Sure enough, right when they were closing, we ran up and one of the workers had it. :sad2: Crisis averted! Now to resume pictures.

After 7 hours on Castaway and sunburns for Haiden and I, we knew it was time to head to the ship for the last time...

IMG_1692 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1693 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Due to our stateroom being in the Forward section of the ship, there was no line for us to board!

Once we returned to our stateroom, we began to get ready for dinner. Even though this cruise didn't include a formal night, we decided we would make the last night our own formal night, and get some pictures done after dinner.

To our dismay, we pulled away from Castaway Cay nearing 5:30. :sad:

Tonights dinner would be at Enchanted Garden. On the way out of our stateroom, we ran into our stateroom host, Gara. He was awesome during this cruise. :bitelip:

IMG_1842 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

IMG_1718 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1723 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

I ended up getting the Sea Bass. Unfortunately, I was so hungry that I ate this without taking a picture! but trust me, it was delicious.

Needless to say, dinner was a fun... :dance3:

IMG_1845 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1846 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We got our picture with our server too, Topal! He was great, and we'll be requesting him next time we're on the Fantasy. :woohoo:

IMG_1847 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

About halfway through our dinner, the flowers bloomed! Thanks for the photobomb, Haiden...

IMG_1720 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1725 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We all went with the chocolate sundaes. Another delicious desert.

IMG_1724 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Once we finished dinner, the pictures began.. :jumping3:

IMG_1831 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1774 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Once we got enough pictures to satisfy mom, we went back to our room to change into more comfortable clothes. We wanted to spend our last night roaming the open decks. Before leaving our rooms, we noticed Haiden sitting by the porthole with little tears coming from her eyes. We asked her why she was crying, and she said that she didn't want the cruise to end already. I hear ya, kid. None of us want this cruise to end.. :sad1::sad1::sad1:

IMG_1729 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Once we pulled Haiden back together, we made our way to the top decks to watch our last sunset.

IMG_1730 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1834 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1736 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1737 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Haiden challenged me to another fooseball game... And 4 more happened after that. She won one of them! We played 21 games of fooseball during this whole cruise. :flower:

IMG_1833 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After our competitive games, Haiden talked me into taking her to Sweet on You to get some ice cream. So off we went.

IMG_1739 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1740 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1741 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

With our newly acquired ice cream, we sat down in front of the Funnel Vision and watched Inside Out.

IMG_1743 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1746 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1749 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After Inside Out, the clock was nearing midnight and we headed in for the night. We came home to a swan towel animal!

IMG_1727 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

To conclude the night, mom snapped this picture of Haiden and I fast asleep. Cacoon'd into our beds because our sunburns were keeping us from moving.

IMG_1851 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

July 14th, 2018 (Day 4):

Mom woke up around 3am and said we were passing close to another ship that had all of its lights on. I know we were suppose to be close to the Dream, but the Carnival Magic was also right behind us the whole night. But who knows which ship this was.

I woke up around 5:00 AM and noticed we were pulling into Port Canaveral. I sat by the porthole and watched our cruise come to a depressing close. Haiden and mom soon woke up right after us.

The worst porthole view of them all... Port Canaveral on disembarkation day. :sad:

IMG_1775 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We began to mosey down to Cabanas for one last breakfast.

IMG_1755 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1757 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1762 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

After breakfast we left our rooms right at 8:00 AM. We wanted to get every last minute on the ship that we could.

Departing the ship... :sad1:

IMG_1783 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1784 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1786 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

We carried our luggage off with us. So all that was left to do was go through customs. Which took about 20 minutes.

IMG_1787 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

Kevin picked us back up soon after that. And away we went.

IMG_1790 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr
IMG_1793 by Jordan Wilkerson, on Flickr

So long, Disney Fantasy. Thank you for giving us the vacation of a lifetime and renewing our Disney Cruise addiction. We will be back someday. We still need to conquer the Dream and Magic!

:mickeyjum

What a wonderful report. Looks like you guys had a "Fantastic" time. We were on the Magic the same time you were on the Fantasy.

Thank you for your service to our country and good luck to you!

Great trip report, loved all your pictures! Really makes me want another Disney Cruise!
Thank you for your service!

Enjoyed the report! I have two questions. First, what camera did you use? Your shots were superb. Second, spend any time at Minot? Just curious. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!