July 1st, 2019 7-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver

Haglerbe

Earning My Ears
Just Wondering if anyone would be interested in participating in the fish extender?

I have no idea what I am doing. Thought I did!
You should get a list of about 5-8 rooms and ask what the group would like to do as a whole. Get a poll going and let the majority rule. Or divide up into two groups with different agendas. Don’t be afraid to try something new. But don’t forget, some people don’t like change. And that’s okay too.

There is not currently a Cruise Meet Thread for this cruise therefore I will move this to the Cruise Meet Board for you and add it to the directory for 2019 Wonder Cruises. Your fellow cruisers will find you there.

event.png

Since we have an actual cruise meet thread for this sailing, we should use it!

My wife and I will be back for our second Disney Alaska cruise. We're really looking forward to it, even though it's still a year away.

Hello All!
This time Papa is bringing the whole Family! Ten of us including 4 grand kids — 8 years - 2 years old.
Just booked return airfare YVR to SFO using Air Canada group rate. We are flying up different days so I could not book the group rate both ways. Will have to wait for the price drop. Booked the Marriott Pinnacle pre night. The wait is going by fast, can't wait to Sail Again!

We are coming - my dh, me and my dd.

We might be doing a few days in California before, not sure yet.

This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time; this is my 50th state I've been in! :yay: Can't wait!!

We plan on staying in Seattle pre cruise and Vancouver after. Anyone else doing the same?

Well, all checked in, port adventures scheduled and looking forward to a great family vacation.

Us too. We booked some independently. Misty Fiords in Ketchikan, Chilkoot train in Skagway, and Harv and Marv whale watching in Juneau. Ziprider through Disney in Icy Strait.

This cruise is like a board game. Land a a luck square and get a tax refund. I opened my credit card statement and there was $350 in credit from DCL. Emailed my TA and she said the port taxes were reduced and refunded. My lucky day!!!

This cruise is like a board game. Land a a luck square and get a tax refund. I opened my credit card statement and there was $350 in credit from DCL. Emailed my TA and she said the port taxes were reduced and refunded. My lucky day!!!
Yeah, those are happy days.

It's weird though ... because Disney refunded me for revised port fees a while ago. Like in February, I think. I guess they roll it out in waves a bit sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!