July 1st, 2020 12-Night Mediterranean with Greek Isles Cruise

Yes, though my thought was that a number of people on the thread from earlier may have cancelled prior to PIF.

On another note, it would have been nice to have had the 30-day PIF like all of the subsequent Med Cruises are offered...

The PIF date came about a week before this beerflu hysteria took us down the rabbit hole. I think it’s encouraging DCL isn’t offering full refunds....so I think they are expecting (as am I) that the cruise will sail as planned.

The PIF date came about a week before this beerflu hysteria took us down the rabbit hole. I think it’s encouraging DCL isn’t offering full refunds....so I think they are expecting (as am I) that the cruise will sail as planned.
It was 3 days before they offered the extended PIF to the 3 following sailings. I think we'll have a much better idea when they announce what they are going to do with the Transatlantic...

It was 3 days before they offered the extended PIF to the 3 following sailings. I think we'll have a much better idea when they announce what they are going to do with the Transatlantic...

indeed! I am optimistic!
in a little under 4 months we’ll be sailing in crystal blue Mediterranean waters!

So, now that the pre-cruise ABD have been cancelled as well as the Waldorf Cavalieri, which is one of the DCL pre-cruise hotels, having cancelled everyone's reservations, I wonder if it will force DCL's hand to expedite the cancellation of this cruise?

So, now that the pre-cruise ABD have been cancelled as well as the Waldorf Cavalieri, which is one of the DCL pre-cruise hotels, having cancelled everyone's reservations, I wonder if it will force DCL's hand to expedite the cancellation of this cruise?

I just had this exact conversation with my husband. It has to be coming soon.

They have to be. It's crazy to think that the with the Rome ABDs canceled, (some) flights canceled and the hotels canceled - that they can still sail. Time for them to get on with it and give us the ability to sort our own cancelations.

And my comment from March 10 about being optimistic seems quite silly now.

Mine too! :rotfl2:
I was WAY off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter