July 2, 2021 3-Night "Patriotic Pirates in the Caribbean" Dream Cruise

sabrecmc

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! This thread is a meet thread for the July 2, 2021, 3-night Dream cruise. We just booked it, and I know things are uncertain, but hoping for a great vacation next year. Looking forward to meeting new people.

(Also, if anyone happens to be traveling with a teenager who loves BTS and/or KPop, please, dear Lord, let me know so that my daughter will be happy!)

Hello everyone! This thread is a meet thread for the July 2, 2021, 3-night Dream cruise. We just booked it, and I know things are uncertain, but hoping for a great vacation next year. Looking forward to meeting new people.

(Also, if anyone happens to be traveling with a teenager who loves BTS and/or KPop, please, dear Lord, let me know so that my daughter will be happy!)
We have just booked. It’s our first cruise and we are VERY excited. I’m afraid our 4 year old is not into KPOP but I’m sure your daughter will find plenty of teens to share her love.

We snagged some really good FLR rates for this. I still have no idea if it will sail, but can't argue with the price! We also upgraded to rooms with a Navigator's Verandah, so excited for that. I'm choosing to be optimistic even if I kind of expect they will cancel it. I'd personally be okay with some restrictions like masks and social distancing if it gets me on Castaway Cay, but we will see!

I'm just replying to myself at this point, lol, but it was fun to book activities today, even if I am very doubtful of actually being able to do them this year. I reserved Palo brunch, some Goofy sports simulator time for my daughter, a wine tasting, and the extreme getaway package for Castaway Cay. Always wanted to do the rays.

Nope, some of us are here trying to learn. Sorry this cruise didn’t make it out of the gates. I see the ship from the beaches… time to let her go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter