**July 2020**

I’ve ordered those summer, moisture wicking gaiter masks that fishermen wear in Florida,I’m thinking they’ll be cool and fairly comfortable? Staying hopeful :flower1:

Curious about the same. Was wondering if these would be acceptable anymore then my homemade mask?

I don’t think I saw anything for Disney Springs on what was deemed an acceptable mask vs non acceptable. if this trip goes through I think we may bring a few options to see what works best for us.

Do you think those would be allowed on their own, or are you planning on wearing those in addition to masks?
I can’t see why they wouldn’t be allowed on their own as they do cover the entire face. All of the grocery store cashiers here wear them. We would definitely not wear masks underneath as the whole point is to improve the airflow in the summer!

Curious about the same. Was wondering if these would be acceptable anymore then my homemade mask?

I don’t think I saw anything for Disney Springs on what was deemed an acceptable mask vs non acceptable. if this trip goes through I think we may bring a few options to see what works best for us.
Disney’s verbiage is face covering... but they do refer everyone to the CDC and the CDC says a mask must fit close against the sides of the face and under the chin.

Time will tell....

Well I was a part of the may thread....rescheduled to june and the june thread changed and now I'm joining the July crowd...hope you all will accept me? Haha

We are slated for a july 18-25 trip at Pop Century. I'm not concerned about the masks as much of my family does construction in the south and on some projects wear masks all day so I have some experience. Also 2 doctors and 3 nurses in the family. It won't be ideal and possibly a struggle with my soon to be 7 year but what isn't a struggle for little boys of that age?

Time will tell if this will be third time's a charm or three strikes and you're out. I was able to get all FPs and a couple food reservations although we aren't sure what we want to do for the rest of the dining yet.

Well I was a part of the may thread....rescheduled to june and the june thread changed and now I'm joining the July crowd...hope you all will accept me? Haha

We are slated for a july 18-25 trip at Pop Century. I'm not concerned about the masks as much of my family does construction in the south and on some projects wear masks all day so I have some experience. Also 2 doctors and 3 nurses in the family. It won't be ideal and possibly a struggle with my soon to be 7 year but what isn't a struggle for little boys of that age?

Time will tell if this will be third time's a charm or three strikes and you're out. I was able to get all FPs and a couple food reservations although we aren't sure what we want to do for the rest of the dining yet.
We are also staying at Pop July 18-25. This trip is a reschedule from May 30-June 6. Hoping for the best. For us mandatory face mask all day will be our deal breaker. We don't mind wearing during lines or on rides, but we will not wear them all day. Got up this morning and scheduled our fast passes. I had to move our 60+3 AK day back to 60+5 because there was no FOP on 60+3 at any time. There was no 7DMT on our first day at MK, no surprise there. We got MFSR at 1:20on 60+6 and got MMRR at 12:45 on 60+8. Now we will play the waiting game and see what progress is made within the next month.

Made our FP this morning for our July 18th start date (after two rescheduled trips...please don't put me through that again Disney..haha). We got everything we wanted except for Smuggler's Run and SDD (we have two HS days and I was hoping to get one of them for our 1st day; did get MMRW for our 2nd day though!). Also snagged FOP but had to switch my Epcot and AK days to get it. Pretty pleased overall with what we go! Now I just need Disney to be open then!!!

I do mine Thursday, really hoping it's not all for nought. My wife and I will be splitting up 7DMT, Mickey/Minnie's Railway, FOP, SDD, and Smuggler's. Good luck with your trip, look for me while you're there. I'll be the guy wearing the face mask!

Hi everyone! Unfortunately, we had to cancel our July 2-10th trip.

I have the following fastpasses I'm going to cancel if anyone wants them. Send me a PM and we can coordinate, otherwise I’m going to cancel them tomorrow morning.

View attachment 495649View attachment 495650View attachment 495651View attachment 495652View attachment 495653View attachment 495654View attachment 495655View attachment 495656View attachment 495657

Sorry you have to cancel your trip. Extra sorry after seeing how beautifully lined up your FPs are.

Well, we had rescheduled an early June trip to a late July/early August trip but don't feel comfortable going just yet. Between flying, getting on a crowded ME bus, and not having the full experience in the parks we're out for July. We would happily wear masks, but the diminished experience in the parks is a deal-breaker. So we've rescheduled for November, which is probably for the best anyways. All of our trips have been in November, that's my son's birthday and why fix what isn't broken. Hope you all have a great trip!

We left July ad signed up for late August. Not sure our traveling companions are willing to risk it. Only time will tell. ADRS are impossible becuase of the free dining offer. We're DVC so we are going sometime before 3/31 and our points are lost. Let's hope they make up their minds and give a date soon.

We left July ad signed up for late August. Not sure our traveling companions are willing to risk it. Only time will tell. ADRS are impossible becuase of the free dining offer. We're DVC so we are going sometime before 3/31 and our points are lost. Let's hope they make up their minds and give a date soon.
Really I saw way more openings for adr in july then I did for may or june. I found out the free dining was actually limited to 40 rooms per day worth of reservations. Hopefully you'll be happier in august though. Good luck to you

Waiting around for July news. Might switch to August if school schedule allows. We will probably make a summer trip to Florida anyways to celebrate my DS birthday. Worried about having to switch to the fall break as I suspect covid could be an issue during flu season so we will try really hard for a trip this summer.

Well, I just booked for July. My May trip was cancelled (today would have been my Hollywood Studios / Epcot Day), but I still want to go. I had booked a Savannah Room at Animal Kingdom Lodge, but I wasn't able to get it for July.

I'll be in Old Key West from July 19 - July 25th. I'll be making a road trip / camping trip / DDR / early birthday celebration / Disney vacation out of it. I'm not really comfortable flying, so I'll be making the long drive down. I've been looking at the route and there are some nice state parks along the way and some arcades which have Gold Cab Dance Dance Revolution A20 machines, so I'll be checking those out. I've also been thinking about going to Dollywood either on the way to Disney World or on the way back.

Hi Guys! Assuming the parks open by July.. do we think Epcot WILL open? I don’t see why not. Can’t American cats members fill in in some countries temporarily? I heard rumors a few weeks ago epcot may not open for a while, and I am PRAYING that’s wrong!!

Hi Guys! Assuming the parks open by July.. do we think Epcot WILL open? I don’t see why not. Can’t American cats members fill in in some countries temporarily? I heard rumors a few weeks ago epcot may not open for a while, and I am PRAYING that’s wrong!!
I’m hoping that even if it doesn’t open right away in mid June it’ll be open in July fingers crossed 🤞!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!