July 31st, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

HEATHER,
I wanted to reach out and thank you for speaking up with your posts to get the ball rolling and really taking initiating regarding #'s, kid / family info, timeline....so basically to sum it up: everything! I meant to send this message prior to my other ones earlier but I'm sorry this is coming out on the tail end instead.
I'm going to gather the information you listed (great thinking!!!) for my group members, and I'll get that back out here soon!
I also don't have a preference and am more than happy to do it either way -- just kids or entire familieI

HEATHER,
I wanted to reach out and thank you for speaking up with your posts to get the ball rolling and really taking initiating regarding #'s, kid / family info, timeline....so basically to sum it up: everything! I meant to send this message prior to my other ones earlier but I'm sorry this is coming out on the tail end instead.
I'm going to gather the information you listed (great thinking!!!) for my group members, and I'll get that back out here soon!
I also don't have a preference and am more than happy to do it either way -- just kids or entire familieI
I'm so excited. This is going to be a great experience. Is it something for kids or family everyday? I just want to be prepared. I check my inbox every day. I'm still not able to send a message.

For Everyone who is interested in joining our group(so far I have Grace, Amanda, aznbebe13, and myself) please inbox me the following information whenever you are able.
Family members names and ages
stateroom number
favorite disney character (for each family member)
favorite color (for each family member)
Are you celebrating anything
Do you have any allergies in your cabin

Also I was thinking that it might be nice to do a cabin gift(instead of each of the adults) and then do all of the kids. Let me know what your thought are.

Is it literally a matter of reaching a 10 post minimum to access the messaging capabilities? If so, I might have to ask for everyone's forgiveness up front before I post a handful more here just to exhaust that rule in an effort to get this underway!

•Family members names and ages:
Amanda (mom) 34 • Belle • Hot pink

Marc (dad) • 36 • Archimedes the owl from Sword and the Stone • Blue

Jordan (daughter) 5 • Ariel • Pink

Between my group's two staterooms...ours #7574, in addition to our adjoining / connecting cabin with the other half of our party in #7576...We have a severe tree nut allergy -- walnuts, pecans, coconuts, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pistachios, almonds, macadamias, chestnuts, etc. So, a great big thank you to Heather for being so thoughtful and considerate for even thinking to ask the rest of us about allergies. And another gigantic thank you to everyone else included, too!*
Also, my party is celebrating a 4th birthday party! I'll have more information regarding that, as well as the rest of party's info.

(Great questions, Heather!)

For Everyone who is interested in joining our group(so far I have Grace, Amanda, aznbebe13, and myself) please inbox me the following information whenever you are able.
stateroom number

Also I was thinking that it might be nice to do a cabin gift(instead of each of the adults) and then do all of the kids. Let me know what your thought are.

We would love to have you.
Thanks Heather!

My name is Jacklyn and this will be our 2nd Disney Cruise! We cruised last summer and participated in the FE group. It was so much fun!
I have a 7 year old son, Dylan who will be turning 8 while we cruise! So in our cabin, there will be 3 of us, including my husband Sunny.

I will update with more details by the end of the week. My email is jacklyn.pham@gmail.com.

•Family members names and ages:
Amanda (mom) 34 • Belle • Hot pink

Marc (dad) • 36 • Archimedes the owl from Sword and the Stone • Blue

Jordan (daughter) 5 • Ariel • Pink

Between my group's two staterooms...ours #7574, in addition to our adjoining / connecting cabin with the other half of our party in #7576...We have a severe tree nut allergy -- walnuts, pecans, coconuts, hazelnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pistachios, almonds, macadamias, chestnuts, etc. So, a great big thank you to Heather for being so thoughtful and considerate for even thinking to ask the rest of us about allergies. And another gigantic thank you to everyone else included, too!*
Also, my party is celebrating a 4th birthday party! I'll have more information regarding that, as well as the rest of party's info.

(Great questions, Heather!)
Thanks!!! I am a teacher so I always worry about allergies. I will make a spreadsheet with everyones information as soon as I have it all. We are celebrating my daughter Jordan's High School graduation. I also have a 10 year old son Aubrey. I will get all our information out to everyone as soon as I talk to my mom who is traveling with us. We do not have any allergies but my daughter is a vegetarian. I should be able to inbox everyone soon I am going to give it a try in just a minute.

stateroom number

I like the cabin and all kids. I'm still not able to send or receive messages in inbox. Here is my email address. gracetworek@gmail.com. Thanks.

I just sent you an email. Please let me know if you get it. I think I should also be able to inbox you once you post one more time. If you respond to this then I will try to inbox you also.pooh:
I got your email. This should be my tenth post so hopefully the inbox works. Thanks for all your help.

I just sent you a message through the inbox and it looks like it is working now. I will set up a group message for us to use.

Is it too late to join? My family and I will be on this sailing as well.
I am ok with you joining as long as the other families are too. I set the close date for new members as June 16 so I would think it should be fine. If you could inbox me the following information I will add it to our list. I plan to send out the list of cabins sometime this weekend.
Also I was thinking that it might be nice to do a cabin gift(instead of each of the adults) and then do all of the kids.

stateroom number

I am ok with you joining as long as the other families are too. I set the close date for new members as June 16 so I would think it should be fine. If you could inbox me the following information I will add it to our list. I plan to send out the list of cabins sometime this weekend.
Also I was thinking that it might be nice to do a cabin gift(instead of each of the adults) and then do all of the kids.

stateroom number

Ok, thank you so much! I appreciate it immensely! I will send you that information. I will know our room numbers on Saturday, when I hear what room was booked; we are being gifted the trip for my daughter's birthday.

Lucy

The groups are usually limited to 10 families/cabins. I figure I will close ours on June 16 or when we have 10 cabins whichever comes first. The number of people in the group really depends on how many are in each cabin. With 10 cabins it could easily be 20 adults and 20 kids. Right now it looks like we only have 4 families.

We would love to be added to the group. We have three children 18, 13, and 8. I'm hoping it isn't too late!

Is there room in the FE group for our family two boys (18) (13) and one girl (8). I just found out about fish extenders today--so out of touch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!