July DLP Quiz - Question 7 **Answer Added**

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Hello quizzers! Tonight's question is -

What is now called the Manhattan Restaurant at the Hotel New York was originally named after which famous New York City restaurant?

Good luck!

Hehe, thank you! I had a haircut yesterday and FINALLY got myself some contact lenses, so I felt a change of avatar was necessary!

I had to read that question through a few times before I even understood it!!

PM sent!

Rhiannon :wizard:

I had to read that question through a few times before I even understood it!!

For some reason I had a real mental block trying to word it correctly - and didn't get it right in the end!!

Leaving this open for a bit longer - missing a couple of replies.

Hi idratherbeinwdw :wave2:

I'm SO impressed!! Just about everyone said The Rainbow Room, and I thought that was going to be a really tricky one!!!

Well done!

How do you people know the answers to these questions? Is there some sort of book I can get to learn more about DLP-already have Simon's guide book?

Bexx said:
I'm SO impressed!! Just about everyone said The Rainbow Room, and I thought that was going to be a really tricky one!!!

Well done!

Not me :(

Nicola, I would say a Search Engine!

Oh Karen - I'm sorry. :guilty: Maybe the others had more time to find out - you did say yours was a quick guess.

Nicola - My quiz is a bit different, so a lot of the current information and guide books won't be much help. I've got some very old DLP guidebooks!! But Google etc is usually the best start for any of the quizzes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter