July pin event info

pintrader

<font color=FF66FF>Leader of the Conga Line to ton
hey guys, I woulda posted this earlier, but I got home form the MK pin event at 1:30 Saturday morning just to have my best friend pick me up at 5:30 to drive up to West -BY GOD-Virginie with her.

So I've just returned and gotten a little sleep. While at the Contemporary I got to see some of the new pins being released for the resort pin event.

LE 1000 Golfing Mickey
LE 5000 Countdown to 100 Years of Magic ~ Third in the Series of 9 pins
LE 7500 Minnie 4th of July light up pin, (Minnie as Miss Liberty or Maiden Minnie)
LE 2500 Countdown to Disney's Pin Celebration Event Dangle
with the Disney's Contemporary Resort on it

The 8 Disney's "A Bug's Life" rack pins are
Forgive me, but to say I am not an "It's a Bug's Life" fan is an understatement.

Heimlich - the ant
Flik- the caterpillar
Hopper- ? a flea?
P.T. Flea - Hopper's brother?
Tuck & Roll - roly poly bugs
Princess Atta - ant
Francis - is the boy ladybug
Dot - is a ??? She's purple. I'm sure you guys know what she is .

The racks will be available for sale at the two other resorts on the monorail stamp excursion. The LEs will be available at the Contemporary.

If plans don't change too much, We will likely start at the Contemporary and go to a up and down at the poly then get on the monorail to go to a shop up and down at the Grand Floridian and then end up back at the Contemporary. But then again things may change. anyway, no outside, no sunny "side of the street" to wait in. Compared to some o the other things we've experienced it sounds like heaven.

Just one thing to remember. The hotels do have other guests to accommodate and they will get to get on the monorail before some of us that were standing in the line before they showed up. I truly hope we all have on our best behavior as this event was probably a tough one to accommodate The monorails can be full at park openings without 3000 of us loonies trying to go on a scavenger hunt.

Sounds like lots of fun and remember there is a pin meet there that evening beginning at 7 p.m.

at 7:00 P.M. I sure want to come if I can. This is all just too overwhelming for this little country gal. Someone is going to have to tie a string to me and lead me in the right direction.

And what's an up and down at the poly? Sorry if I am a bit slow.

so here's your string. [smile] a shop upstairs and a shop downstairs.

specific route that you have to travel and just get something at each stop? Told you I was clueless? Does the line really start at 3:00 A.M. :eek:

The Pin Meet is at the Contemporary at 7:00? Is the information posted about this somewhere? I am sure I just missed it.

Hey there NC, we are leaving from SC. Well you can hold my hand!! I'm leaving all the non pin losers that are coming with me back at the Dolphin. Unless I can get them hooked (been working on DM) starting on Friday. If you are getting there before Sunday, sometime that weekend find yourself a super trader and ask the specifics for Sunday. They will help you out and make you smile!! All hail the peach!! hehehe Look for me on Sunday. I have a small trader bag with TinkerBarb stitched in lime green on the shoulder strap of my bag. We are leaving that day so I can't make the pin meet. Would love to get together at the Boardwalk Friday or Saturday nights (late). Anyone want to meet at the Grotto at the Dolphin? Have a safe trip!!! Hope to see some folks!!
Barb

Hey TinkerBarb---------

I will look for your pin bag. Look for me. I am short little chubby middle-aged lady with graying hair and eyeglasses. I am sure I am THE ONLY one that fits that description :) :rolleyes: :)

Seriously, I will look for you. From the pictures of the last one, it looks like a mob scene. I appreciate your offer.

Will actually get in late on Friday night, so I will have plenty of time to get information from SuperTraders. I was just hoping to get info in advance to plan strategy. Sounds like if you don't have one you are left behind in the dust of the other nutsy cuckoo pin traders.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter