July Postcards Winners Check In Here!!

ok, that's cool.
I was thinking about doing 4.25" x 5.5" (that's what I have) Do you think that would work? Has anyone sent something other than 3.5" x 5"?
Do you think I have to hand-write the "mailing to" address? It says write name, etc and then mail to...
What do you think?

I hand wrote mine for the first month or so then I mass produced some on the computer. I used generic office supply store 4 to a sheet postcards that are perforated so you can print them on the computer. They were not the 3 x 5 required size, they were 4.25 x 5.5 so you can win with any postcard size.
Good Luck!
Expect to see a prize around 3 months after you start sending them in. (At least that's how long it took for me!)

I got the phone call today to answer my skill testing question and the guy on the phone told me I had won ears! I can't wait to get them!

Just a note to everyone waiting though.... he did mention that they're pretty backed up with sending things out and told me to expect my ears in 8-10 weeks. So you may have even won something last month and just not received it yet.

I got the phone call today to answer my skill testing question and the guy on the phone told me I had won ears! I can't wait to get them!

Just a note to everyone waiting though.... he did mention that they're pretty backed up with sending things out and told me to expect my ears in 8-10 weeks. So you may have even won something last month and just not received it yet.

Skill testing question? What's that all about? We've won hats and lanyards from YOAMD and never got one phonecall...and I know because I put my cell # on all the postcards. YOu have me intrigued now.

I asked this Q a while back... evidently in order for them to win in Canada without having to pay some crazy taxes it has to be a "skills" win and not a lottery so they get a Math Q to answer to make it legit....

Yeah, basically if you give something away in Canada without a skill testing question it's considered a lottery and has to conform to lottery standards in Canada. It doesn't have anything to do with taxes though since in Canada we're not taxed on lottery winnings :) If you ever see contest entry forms here you'll notice they all have some kind of question on them, or state that you must answer one to claim your prize.

It's usually some kind of simple math question like 13 - 3 X 5 / 2 + 7 = _____ so it's not like most people get it wrong. I know it seems kinda silly, but hey, I'll answer a math question for those ears any day!

I hand wrote mine for the first month or so then I mass produced some on the computer. I used generic office supply store 4 to a sheet postcards that are perforated so you can print them on the computer. They were not the 3 x 5 required size, they were 4.25 x 5.5 so you can win with any postcard size.
Good Luck!
Expect to see a prize around 3 months after you start sending them in. (At least that's how long it took for me!)

Thanks, that's kind of what I was thinking about doing.

We had an orange slip from the mailman waiting for us when we got back from our trip to WDW yesterday. Today we picked up 2 sets of lanyards and pins. YEAH!:woohoo: Now everyone in the family has won something (some members are even double winners) except me and I am the one that gets all of the postcards together. It is a running joke now but I do enjoy the looks on their faces when they get their Mickey surprises. Maybe me turn will come soon.

The postman came to our door today so we could sign for another lanyard and pins! :banana: After so many months of not winning anything, we won twice! Maybe we'll get one more set so my whole family can wear them on our upcoming trip ;)

We finally won a lanyard a couple of weeks ago. I sent some cards in April and 3 cards a day in May, but haven't been sending them since then. Hopefully everyone else will win too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter