July trips thoughts.....

Snow Shoe

What time is the 3 o'clock parade?
Well it’s been a month now since we came back from our vacation at Disney. We stayed at BWV and had a 2 bedroom villa overlooking the family pool area. I just wanted to past some of our thoughts along.....

WeGoShop.com is absolutely fantastic! Becca was right on time with our groceries. She was able to get everything brand wise, and size that we had requested. Just a few days before going, I had sent a supplemental order of a few extra things and it was all there when she delivered the our order. I definitely recommend them for anybody wanting groceries delivered to their room. They were very professional.

We used Tiffany Towncar as our transportation again, to and from MCO / BWV. I had been using them for several years for all our previous trips, but when I found out that they had been sold, needless to say I was very nervous about what to expect now. Our flight from DFW was delayed by several hours due to equipment problems. I called Tiffany and kept them appraised of the situation. “ Not a problem” they responded, I still wasn’t too sure about this. We were three hours late taking off from DFW. Once we finally landed at MCO, went to the baggage claim area, there was Greg with a sign that had our name on it!!! Well, the service was just as great as before. I would not hesitate using or recommending them in the future to anybody!

BoardWalk Villas was magnificent! Our two bedroom villa consisted of rooms 2044 & 2046. The view was great of the pool area, and surprisingly enough, quiet at night. We loved taking the boat to Epcot via the International Gateway or to the Studios. Staying here, made the trip wonderful.

Thanks for the great report! I plan to do almost the same trip as you in October--2BR/BWV/Tiffany/WeGoShop, so it's great to hear everything went so well. Was this your first trip to BWV? <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>DIS Boards DVC</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mar'

Thanks for the great report. We will be using wego for the first time in Dec. There has been nothing but good reports on their service. :wave:

Thanks for the great report. I'm glad that everything went so wonderfully for you. Sounds like a terrific trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter