Jumping into July 2019 Exercise Challenge

ljcrochet

DIS Veteran
Welcome to the July 2019 exercise Challenge!'

If you’re returning, we’re excited to have you back! If you’re new, welcome to the team! Here’s how it works:

Each person chooses a time goal, and posts minutes towards that goal as they exercise. (You can post daily or just catch up when you can.) You decide what movement counts towards your goal - which can be a nice round total for the month, a specific number that means something to you, or a calculation based on a target number of minutes per day.

Since June has 31 days, here are some common conversions:

15 minutes/day = 465
20 minutes/day = 620
30 minutes/day = 930
45 minutes/day = 1395
1 hour/day = 1860

One of the special motivations of our Disney exercise challenge is color changing! Page one will be updated with individual and team color changes as we make more and more progress.

10% - Big Bash Blue
25% - Open-Air Orange
50% - Party Purple
75% - PLeasureful Pink
90% - Revealing Red
100% - Grand Gala Green

We’re officially starting this challenge on July 1, but if you don’t find this thread until later in the month, you’re still welcome to join!! Just post your goal and I’ll add you to the list. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and to check out old threads to see what’s been going on.

Participants:
July
username
total​
goal​
BonnieF
590​
1000​
Elizabeth Smith
735​
775​
GrandAdmiralStrife
1695​
1400​
ljcrochet
575​
450​
Mike Namez
550​
500​
piglet1979
1339​
1395​
PollyannaMom
485​
500​
snels
1050​
930​
sophy1996
1115​
1200​
Twilight Sparkle
1825​
1860​
Softball chick
637​
500​
10596​
10510​

Last edited:

Glad you made it home safely and hopefully with no other car issues! :wave2:
Thanks! We did, thank the Lord! After all the work that was done, it’s practically new. The ride north in 95 was another story - awful traffic. But, a summer Saturday combined with 4th of July week - we expected it. Just glad to be home. But we had a wonderful time with the girls. How we miss them!

I got back to the gym today, so 60 minutes there. And, 20 pulling those weeds yesterday.
80/1000.

Adding 30 minutes from a walk during lunch today. I'm glad I got to exercise at work, because after lunch things got crazy and I didn't leave work for almost an hour after I normally do. And then cooking dinner was a fiasco. And I'm doing Camp Nanowrimo this month (which is a monthly novel-writing challenge). 🤪 So there's no way after all that I would have had any motivation to exercise.

55/775

Adding 30 minutes from a walk during lunch today. I'm glad I got to exercise at work, because after lunch things got crazy and I didn't leave work for almost an hour after I normally do. And then cooking dinner was a fiasco. And I'm doing Camp Nanowrimo this month (which is a monthly novel-writing challenge). 🤪 So there's no way after all that I would have had any motivation to exercise.

55/775
I hate when life gets in the way of exercising. I hope your day today is less crazy.

I was all set to swim laps last night, but i wound up on the phone with my dad then my best friend for close to 2 hours. Trying to decide what I'm going to do today.
Yesterday all of exercise was from walking the dogs. 10 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!