Jumping into July 2019 Exercise Challenge

Hi All, I'm back!

We had a fantastic time on our honeymoon and wish it would never have ended.. stupid responsibilities at home! lol. We stayed at the AKL Jambo in a Savanna view for the first 5 days and had some unreal meals, just to name a few... Jiko, Boma, California Grill, The Edison, Homecoming and my favorite the Star Wars Desert Party.

We moved over to Universal for the last 5 days and had an equally great time. Our room at Portofino bay was also beautiful, but ill take waking up to Zebras any day! Some of the other highlight meals from here was Toothsome, Antojito's and Cowfish (3 times!). Voodoo donuts was a staple for us in the morning especially after all of the hard work over the last year to lose weight. I only gained 7 lbs so i guess that's a win? lol

We also made it out of the bubble a few times and did the Icon Park Ferris Wheel, Madame Tussauds and Mango's dinner show (Food here was a surprise as it was one of my favorite meals and i wasn't expecting to much)

We took over 1000 pictures, so i haven't even had time to go through them all yet but here are a few of my favorites.

Also, I'd like to add 90 min as i cut the grass as soon as we got back and worked out for 30 min on the elliptical.

90/500

Any questions feel free to ask!

220 since last report. Mostly during the 13 hours we spent at Disneyland yesterday! Sort of a last minute, one-day-only trip. We flew out Friday after work and are home already. We went mainly to see Galaxy's Edge, and we loved it!

600/1200
Sounds like a fun weekend. I can't wait to plan a trip to WDW when galaxy's edge opens. I keep on checking for the AP or DVC preview and hope I can make one of them.
Hi All, I'm back!
Welcome back! Sounds like a great trip!

Monday 7/15 9 minutes
7/16 60 minutes of wedding outside in the hot sun. I don't know why i though 8am would be a good time. Also did 6 mintues of abs

Last edited:

Hi All, I'm back!

We had a fantastic time on our honeymoon and wish it would never have ended.. stupid responsibilities at home! lol. We stayed at the AKL Jambo in a Savanna view for the first 5 days and had some unreal meals, just to name a few... Jiko, Boma, California Grill, The Edison, Homecoming and my favorite the Star Wars Desert Party.

We moved over to Universal for the last 5 days and had an equally great time. Our room at Portofino bay was also beautiful, but ill take waking up to Zebras any day! Some of the other highlight meals from here was Toothsome, Antojito's and Cowfish (3 times!). Voodoo donuts was a staple for us in the morning especially after all of the hard work over the last year to lose weight. I only gained 7 lbs so i guess that's a win? lol

We also made it out of the bubble a few times and did the Icon Park Ferris Wheel, Madame Tussauds and Mango's dinner show (Food here was a surprise as it was one of my favorite meals and i wasn't expecting to much)

We took over 1000 pictures, so i haven't even had time to go through them all yet but here are a few of my favorites.

Also, I'd like to add 90 min as i cut the grass as soon as we got back and worked out for 30 min on the elliptical.

90/500

Any questions feel free to ask!

View attachment 417901View attachment 417902View attachment 417903View attachment 417904

LOVE the pics!!!! I need doughnuts and chocolate now. So glad you guys had a wonderful trip. I know you'd rather still be there, but it's good to see your words again. Welcome back!

I haven't been on in a week. Lots of minutes to add. Having a gym at work has been awesome. So I am getting lots of time through the week. Weekends I need to step it up some. Monday this week I was working a gold outing which is a lot of sitting. Tuesday I had to leave work early to take DD to the DR. The poor thing has swimmers ears. So Wednesday I was back at the gym.

July 11 -- 72
July 12 -- 63
July 13 -- 0
July 14 -- 0
July 15 -- 22
July 16 -- 10
July 17 -- 74

Total -- 819/1395

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!