June '04, Driving, Radisson, RPR, Vero Beach-Suggestions?

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
Okay, here's the finalized plan, the ressies are made!!!!

We're driving down to FL on sunday, June 13. Arriving at the Radisson Twin Towers at the entrance to Universal on June 14. Staying there three nights. We have ressies for Discovery Cove on tuesday the 14th for DW, DD7 and me (DH).

Then wed and thur at SeaWorld, using the 7 day passes.

Then we switch over on thur to the Royal Pacific Resort with a waterview room for the next four nights. The plan is for fri and sat at Universal's parks. That leaves us with sunday open we plan to check out at 11am on monday but stay and enjoy the resort during the day until around 2pm (after lunch). Then we will drive the two hours to Disney's Vero Beach Resort for another four nights.

We stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort in 2001 for seven days and just loved it.

We stayed at the Coronado Springs Resort in 2002 for seven days and just loved it also! Then we went to Vero Beach for three days and loved it so much, we can't wait to go back!

We've done WDW to the point where we've covered everything we wanted to do. Of course, we'd love to go back every year but we thought we'd mix it up a bit with an Orlando stay including DC, SW, and Universal. Being so close to WDW and still have four day park hopper plus tickets, it will be tough to not use one day at a park or at least at Typhoon Lagoon!

Any suggestions for dinners? We did the Hoop Dee Do and the Poly Luau and the Fantasmic dinner at H&V.

I MUST go to the NASCAR Cafe for at least lunch as I'm a big race fan. What else would you all suggest for dinner or shows while at Universal or SeaWorld?

Thanks in advance!

-Steve:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter