June 18, 2011, 11 night Med Magic---our 20th Anniversary Cruise! COMPLETED!!

Someone on our June 15, 2013 board linked this to our thread, so after spending the bulk of my afternoon reading it, I'm bumping it for others who may get pleasure out of reading your TR.

We did the 10- night Med in 2010, and are so looking forward to going again! I had spent so much time pondering what to do that I started a pre TR as therapy to get all the details out of my head! In going over what we did in 2010, I was able to clarify to myself what I would and wouldn't do again. And, in reading your TR, I have to again re think some of my plans. I got quite a few laughs....many of your pictures are duplicates of what exist on my computer!!!!

:goodvibes
Kim

Simply fantastic TR - you have made me so excited for our EBTA in May 2013!

Great photos and you are such a cute couple :-)

Thank you for this trip report you did a great job and have inspired me to at least keep a journal this Summer and next! (and thank you Kim-MinnieDiva for posting the link on our meet board) I am so excited about the cruise next Summer I can hardly research what we have planned for this Summer. :surfweb:
Did you do a TR on Aulani? I am off to search, as that is what I should be researching!
Thanks again,
Sue

I just read your whole TR. Wow - what a holiday!!
You are such a cute little foursome! :) Thanks for keeping me entertained!

I didn't realize this thread was "active" again until tonight! Thanks for all your kind words! I can't believe it has been a year since this amazing trip! I am so excited for all of you who get to do it next summer! Happy travels!!! :)

Oh darn Lornak, I thought you were coming back to direct us to a brand new trip report of yours! Don't you have a trip coming up, I would love, love LOVE another Lornak report, complete with the best pictures I've ever seen!!:cool1:

Hi, jillpie!!!!! :)
I will actually be on the Fantasy in October. Maybe I'll pull something together! You're sweet for saying you'd read it!!!!!!

Hi, jillpie!!!!! :)
I will actually be on the Fantasy in October. Maybe I'll pull something together! You're sweet for saying you'd read it!!!!!!

This thread just got bumped, again this is one of the top three trip reports I have EVER read. So did you ever end up doing one for the Fantasy cruise, how was it??! We're on the Dream in April, please direct me to your TR if you did one? Thanks!

I just hunted this report down again, someone was asking questions about Rome and thought this would be a perfect place to start. But I can't remember if this included Rome, I read it so long ago, it does yes? And guess what, we are going to Africa on an 18 day safari in the Fall:yay: and you've inspired me to journal the whole trip:thumbsup2. I've never done that before, but how can I not, right? It's a 21 hr trip over there, with two flights, then we change locations 8 different times. Can you imagine the details, I have to remember everything. Hey, did you ever do a TR on the Fantasy? I miss your trip reports girl!!!

Hi, Jillpie!!!!! :wave2:

Yes, this report includes our day in Rome. Ahhh, the memories!!!

I never did write another trip report. I may get around to another one some day but for now this is my one, lone attempt!!!

Your trip sounds AMAZING!!!! You will be so glad if you journal. It will help you remember and relive it for the rest of your life!!! I want to hear more about it! Are you doing an Adventures By Disney????

Hi!!! Did you love your Fantasy cruise? We're on the Dream in April and are looking forward to it. Anyway, my husband's job is sending us to Africa:thumbsup2, as a 10 yr associate, he earns a month off sabattical and one of their adventurous tours (he works for a travel agency). If you want to look it up, just google OAT (Overseas Adventure Travel) and click on Africa, we are doing the Best of Kenya and Tanzania tour, cannot wait!!!!

I've been on the FANTASY twice now and I love it!!!! I will be going again in Oct and I'm already counting the days!!

Your trip sounds AMAZING!!! Good for you! I hope you have a wonderful time!!:thumbsup2

This is such a wonderful trip report. :thumbsup2 I'm definitely bookmarking this as a resource for what we hope is a future cruise.

I've been on the FANTASY twice now and I love it!!!! I will be going again in Oct and I'm already counting the days!!

Your trip sounds AMAZING!!! Good for you! I hope you have a wonderful time!!:thumbsup2

Well, we are three weeks away from our amazing Africa trip, I cannot wait! Anyway, I was trying to do a search for more of your trip reports a few weeks ago, and could not remember your screen name!! It was driving me crazy. You are definitely the top ranking Dis trip reporter of all time :) for me and wanted more. Can you pleeeease do one for your Oct cruise? :thumbsup2 and god knows I won't remember your screen name again, so if you do, please put a link here? Oh I would so enjoy that, your photography is amazing. I just hope I can come close on our upcoming trip!

I found this last night and just read it straight through. What a great report. Thank you for writing.

I was on DCL's first Med cruise and have been wanting to go back ever since. I don't know how people survive the 10 day trip, the middle sea day was so needed. It was fun to see the cruise through your eyes.

It is a shame you didn't enjoy Palermo more. While it was not the highlight of the trip it was a great day. We went to a local street market, the cathedral, and walked the streets where the Godfather movies were supposed to have been filmed. It was definitely a local flavor type of tour. I did recognize a couple of the locations in your photos.

Now, I need to go search out more MED TR's and start planning a return cruise. Thank again for writing.

This is great. Really nice report, makes me even more excited for my med cruise this year

Hi! Do you know this trip report remains in my top 5 Dis reports EVER? I just did a search for it again, for the "someday" that I'll go here. Although we did just get home from Italy, with my husband's travel company, but it was all land. Have you done another report since this one?

Hi! Do you know this trip report remains in my top 5 Dis reports EVER? I just did a search for it again, for the "someday" that I'll go here. Although we did just get home from Italy, with my husband's travel company, but it was all land. Have you done another report since this one?

That is so nice of you to say, Jillpie! I still do them, but not on this site. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter