JUNE 2017! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Cancelling Prime Time for 3 ppl on Sunday, June 4th @ 11:30AM. If you need 4 ppl, guessing that will become available. Cancelling now @ 11:29AM MST (May 15th).

Edited: TAKEN 5/22. BOG Lunch for Tuesday, June 13 at 12:30PM for a Party of 5.

Last edited:
Planning on canceling chef mickeys for 3 on June 3 for breakfast. Let me know if anybody wants it, we can coordinate. Thanks!

**gone**

Be Our Guest, party of 4
Tuesday, June 6 at 12:45 PM

Anybody want it? I can't find what I'm actually looking for, and I can't make this work with my kids' meal schedules.

Last edited:
I have the following ADR to cancel:

BOG lunch - 6/27 - 12:55pm - 4 people

PM if you would like to coordinate.

Still have this if anyone needs it - never heard back from party who was interested - will cancel Thursday night if no takers.

*TAKEN

Last edited:
Going to cancel BOG at 7pm on June 8 for 2- will wait to see if anyone needs it

I have some BOG lunch reservations to cancel. PM if you would like to coordinate. I will hold for a few days.

June 7 @ 11:00 (8 people) ***gone***
June 7 @ 11:25 (2 people) ***gone***
June 7 @ 12:05 (8 people)***gone***

Last edited:
Have a BOG Lunch Reservation for 1 (assuming you could probably get a 2nd person with you):

June 3 at 11am

Let me know if anyone wants it

I need to cancel O'hana on Jun 4th for 4 people.
I will cancel it tonight at 9pm eastern time unless someone sends a PM to coordinate.

I have a 6:30 pm reservation for Liberty Tree Tavern on 6/8 for 4 people. Need to cancel. Can coordinate if interested.

*CANCELLED*

Last edited:
I have a 9:20 am reservation for Ohana on 6/19 for 5 people. Can coordinate if interested. Will cancel by June 3.

Will be cancelling a BOG 5:40 dinner for 5 people for Thur June 8. PM me if you'd like to coordinate timing!

Cancelling - Character Breakfast at Crystal Palace 6/4 @ 8:45am for 4. Let me know. Going to cancel tonight.

I need to cancel these ADRs. I can coordinate with anyone that is interested.

**12:10 pm - Sci-Fi - party of 4 - Monday, June 5th
**8:20 am - Crystal Palace - party of 3 - Tuesday, June 6th
**8:30 am - Crystal Palace - party of 6 - Thursday, June 8th - GONE

Last edited:
cancelling tommorrow around noon, let me know if you want to coordinate
6-14 10:10 AM Bon Voyage
6-15 5:50 pm Ohana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!