** June 2020 Check In **

What is last minute travel club? I’ve used UT before and been happy.

When do price increases usually happen? Should I get tickets before 2020?
It’s a web site. Currently I think they have vouchers. They used to have e-tickets. There is a whole thread about it.
The increases are variable. One of the websites has a list. I already got my tickets but it’s up to everyone’s budget whether they want to do the same. There is sometimes a spring deal on tickets. Last year a few people were disappointed they pre-paid when the deal was less.

I am so excited to say that we have our dates for our trip in June. We will be staying at VGC in a 1 bedroom from 6/10-6/18. We cannot wait to head back to DLR and see all of the new lands there :banana:. We are also planning a day to see some of the sites around the LA area and we are also going to be doing the WB studio tour.

June 27 to July 01 -deluxe studios at GCV - first time renting points (stayed a few times before at DGC) part of a larger trip around California taking my parents as part of a monumental birthday year!

So excited you started this ... We are going 6/4 till 6/11 staying at DGC. I can't wait to go back. Have been to DL last year for the first time after 20 years and had such a fantastic time. Happy planning all together.

We will be there 6/22-6/27 at the Candy Cane Inn. My daughter and my 1st trip to DL! We’ll be staying 2 nights near Universal first, visiting USH and the WB tour, then heading down to DL.

June 17 - 24 staying at the Desert Inn and Suites. This is my fourth trip/third as a family. We’ve always stayed at the HoJo, but DIS price and proximity won out this time.

Goodness this thread is dead :(

Update
I have now booked my flights from Europe to California. I do a split stay. This year I am doing 5 days in LA / Hollywood, followed by 6 days in Anaheim, 4 park days, and a travel day each side.

I haven't booked my LA / Hollywood hotel yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter