June 22, 2019- Disney Magic Mediterranean Cruise

tierney corbett

Earning My Ears
welcome to a thread for cruisers on Disney Magic's Rome to Barcelona 7-night voyage!

hello! please leave some things about yourself below! for example, I am traveling with my family of 4 and this is our 3rd DCL cruise. we've been on the Dream and Fantasy already. we will stay in Rome and then Barcelona pre and post cruise. also, we live on the east coast in the USA!

some info about the itinerary:

day 1
Saturday June 22, 2019
Civitavecchia (Rome)

day 2
Sunday June 23, 2019
Naples (Pompeii)

day 3
Monday June 24, 2019
At Sea

day 4
Tuesday June 25, 2019
Livorno (Florence, Pisa)

day 5
Wednesday June 26, 2019
Genoa (Milan)

day 6
Thursday June 27, 2019
Cannes

day 7
Friday June 28, 2019
Toulon, France

day 8
Saturday June 29, 2019
Barcelona (Debarkation)

Last edited:
Greetings! I just emailed our travel agent to book us for this cruise. This will be our first DCL European Cruise and we are looking forward t it. We have only sailed on DCL from Port Canaveral. I welcome tips from seasoned DCL Eupopean Cruisers.
I am traveling with my husband, son ( 16 at time of travel) and daughter {14 at time of travel) My husband and i will be celebrating our 20 yr anniversary; my daughter will be celebrating her 8th grade graduation and our son will be celebrating his upcoming 17th birthday.

Last edited:
Greetings! I just emailed our travel agent to book us for this cruise. This will be our first DCL European Cruise and we are looking forward t it. We have only sailed on DCL from Port Canaveral. I welcome tips from seasoned DCL Eupopean Cruisers.
I am traveling with my husband, son ( 16 at time of travel) and daughter {14 at time of travel) My husband and i will be celebrating our 20 yr anniversary; my daughter will be celebrating her 8th grade graduation and our son will be celebrating his upcoming 17th birthday.

Following as we are also planning on being on the cruise. It'll be our first time in Europe.

Wow!! We have lots in common. Also my first time and Europe, and sailing with Disney not out of Port Canaveral!

Also, my family is celebrating an 8th grade graduation! She will be 13 at the time of the cruise!

We’re on this cruise too! My daughter will be graduating from high school and my son is currently 14. Following along for information, this will be our first Disney cruise.

perfect! if you have questions I'm sure I can help!

all kids traveling in our families are aged closely. we have a 12, 13, 14, 14, 16, and graduating high school!

Last edited:
is anyone doing adventures by disney rome before the cruise? we probably are and it looks so fun!
We are booked on this cruise and the ABD Rome 3 night pre cruise - family of 6 from California - DDs 18, 16 and 14 and DS 12. I am still in shock about the ABD price - but want to see Rome without the hassle and know this will be only time we visit Rome with our kids. We are also celebrating high school graduation for oldest daughter and 8th grade for my youngest daughter. We did the 12 night British Isles in July 2017 (along with Alaska and Caribbean in prior years) - loved England/Scotland but excited for warm Mediterranean ports

Last edited:
We are booked on this cruise and the ABD Rome 3 night pre cruise - family of 6 from California - DDs 18, 16 and 14 and DS 12. I am still in shock about the ABD price - but want to see Rome without the hassle and know this will be only time we visit Rome with our kids. We are also celebrating high school graduation for oldest daughter and 8th grade for my youngest daughter. We did the 12 night British Isles in July 2017 (along with Alaska and Caribbean in prior years) - loved England/Scotland but excited for warm Mediterranean ports

i get what you mean...it is expensive! since your from California, what do you think flights will look like for you guys? being on the east coast is easier of us though. so will your children be that age at time of the trip?

so what category room does everyone have? we are in a deluxe family verandah on floor 8!:dumbo:

Last edited:
Also, my family is celebrating an 8th grade graduation! She will be 13 at the time of the cruise!
We do have a lot in common. Hopefully the girls can get together in the teen club if we have any downtime. I'm looking at all the possible excursions. I want to do it all, but my wallet says no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!