June 27th, 2020 9-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral [St. Kitts, Martinique, St. John’s, Antigua, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay]

Well, I'm sure everyone's gotten the email by now; this cruise has been cancelled. I've seen a good number of people from this cruise (on an FB page) have already booked for the "same" cruise next year- a nine night southern Caribbean that departs July 22nd, 2021.

We went ahead and booked this also for next year (with our extra credit), so if anyone's going on that one; we'll see you there.
We did, too, and it seems to be filling fast. Couldn't get the exact same size room for our crew, but close enough. Now, about WDW??!!

Ok, we booked the same cruise next year, but what about the after affects from this year's lost cruise?? Well, my granddaughters and I are in the planning stages of putting together a "Nearly Disney Cruise" for our families during June 27-July 6 this year. We have all been on the Fantasy before, so we will look at the activities available during "at sea" days and the themes of each missed excursion. I believe other folks have done things similar to this, so the idea is not new. There will be stuff to do or see each day, including Pirates Night and towel animals. They can take away our cruise but they can't take away our MOUSE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter