June weddings still happening?

mckinneymom27

Earning My Ears
Hi! We have a nephew who is suppose to be getting married June 5th. He and his fiancé said they have not heard from Disney if it’s still happening. Does anyone know or have a wedding schedule for June that knows for sure? They claim they have contacted Disney, but no response. I just find this hard to believe ,but going off what they are saying. I think they have heard and still want the June wedding to happen. So they are just saying they have t heard anything so we all still attend, but many family members have since said they won’t attend. Will parks even be open? Any insight would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Unless somebody else is having a wedding in June around here, don’t think you’ll get any info. Weddings at Disney are signed contracts, it’s happening, until they are told it’s not. If you poke around the boards you can see that a few conventions are still on per a signed contract. I’ve seen that some have moved their events because they did not want to deal with the uncertainty.

I also have a Disney wedding that is scheduled for June 5 we rescheduled from April 17 to June 5 as of last week I know my personal wedding coordinator is on furlough but I was dealing with somebody else on the planning committee. Answered my emails and got back to me right away and advised me to wait instead of rescheduling to October.

I emailed them again at the end of last week and then today and I have not heard anything back as of yet.
So as of right now, I don’t think they know.
Fingers crossed for us all!

I also have a Disney wedding that is scheduled for June 5 we rescheduled from April 17 to June 5 as of last week I know my personal wedding coordinator is on furlough but I was dealing with somebody else on the planning committee. Answered my emails and got back to me right away and advised me to wait instead of rescheduling to October.

I emailed them again at the end of last week and then today and I have not heard anything back as of yet.
So as of right now, I don’t think they know.
Fingers crossed for us all!
Just an update they did email me back today they still have not cancelled the June weddings. Said they hope to know more by the end of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!