Jury says life plus 419 years

Cannot_Wait_4Disney

The Colombo of Cippolini.
Sometimes you can feel the mood in a courtroom when everybody has the same feeling -- under the jail with this one.

So a question for the "a life for a life" crowd. Do you think the girl that killed her sex trafficker deserves to die?

I think it is obviously situation dependent but in general if you murder a person in cold blood than yes I think that your punishment should be the death penalty.
If you are talking about the woman that Kim K is trying to help I don't know enough about it to have an opinion.
I've read that he was her pimp, that she was 16 with a handgun, that she shot him while he was sleeping and robbed him.
I don't know what the actual evidence proved.

And, having him spend the rest of his natural life in prison is a lot cheaper than going through the death penalty process. We're all saving money while he spends the rest of his days locked away behind bars.

So a question for the "a life for a life" crowd. Do you think the girl that killed her sex trafficker deserves to die?
I met a person who ( high profile case ) killed the person who molested her son. She was quite proud. I really wanted to talk to her, because it did not make her feel better she suffered even more so. I mean understood how she felt. But taking a life wont help you create more hostility and so wrong.

Not in this state. I would wonder if it’s similar in VA as another sounthern state. In Louisiana a high profile white supremacist would have a rough go at it for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter