Just a Friendly Garden Greeting Hello

Tulirose

<font color=blue>"MIS-ter Garibaldi!"<br><font col
Popping in to say hello. "Hello". :wave:

Haven't been here much and I do miss it. My gardens are neglected too. . . . .:o :o

Hi tulirose!!!! I think we have all been busy elsewhere..it's nice to see you here.

Hi Tuli! :wave:

Like so many of our Dis Buds, life has a way of keeping us away from the things that we enjoy. I do pop-in and read but rarely post.

I sometimes feel like the winds been taken from my sails. Time waits for no one, there doesn't seem to be enought hours in the day, to do everything we'd like. I notice my pace get slower each year.

Time getting close for the Big Tuli-Snowwark Meet. Wish I could be there.

Hi... I agree it has been a short year and most of us have been busy at other stuff. My gardens have not gotten the attention they should either....

Nice to see you though.

It is quiet around here....

Tulirose, you and I have some planning to do!! :bounce: :flower3:

Would you believe I almost typed ....planting...to do? :o :D

So pleasant to come back to responses to my backyard fence hello! The following response, however, almost made me bust a gut!:

Originally posted by mommytotwo
:wave2: just be sure to water your plants so they don't die Tulirose.

Mtt - We have been having SO much rain here that after I finally got around to turning my sprinkler system on again after it being accidentally unplugged, I shortly turned it off. The grass is forever in need of a mowing and we have mold growing in places you would never believe!

Mamu - I'm sure the wind will pick up again and get you moving along, if it is at a bit slower pace, well, better to view the scenery and smell the roses then!

I wonder if Amid is cooking in her kitchen yet. You didn't say if the big project is complete. I would hope by now it is.

Snowwark - I am getting excited about the WDW trip. It was on the backburner for so long, I can't believe it will soon be here. It was teenson who got me excited again because he decided that before college starts again and after his touring stops near the end of this month, he will take a trip to WDW with some friends so I was helping them plan that a bit. However, SW, you and I do have to make our own plans to meet or I am afraid the time will come and go and we will miss one another. I have been known to procrastinate a bit in my lifetime.

Mary, sorcerormickey and NH Mickey - Glad to see you all out and about. Hi back at ya again!

Would you believe I almost typed ....planting...to do?
And would you believe, SW, that I have three plants still sitting on my deck waiting to be planted from early June!!! :earseek:

" And would you believe, SW, that I have three plants still sitting on my deck waiting to be planted from early June!!!

LOL Tulirose!! :teeth: Sure I believe it! I think you've mentioned that you tend to procrastinate from time to time....:p ;) :D

Yes, we have to make a plan. Maybe the Buds can help us decide where to meet? :) I just wish Mamu was going to be there at the same time, so she could join us. Maybe next time.....:D

:wave2: :wave:
Hey Buds, We're back from a loooong hot drive to Univ. Alabama. DS is all set up for college there but lots of work to do here. Really neglected everything this summer. We had the rain too Tuli that kept everything alive at least.
Came back to find my roses a wreck and the wood chucks running wild with the bunnies in the veggie garden.

Welcome back, Deb! :wave:

Is this your DS's first year away at college?

"Came back to find my roses a wreck and the wood chucks running wild with the bunnies in the veggie garden."

Sounds like you have your own little Animal Kingdom!! :eek: :sunny:

I'm sorry to hear about your beautiful roses! :( I hope the damage isn't fatal.

:wave:

From me to all of you, too!

Our newest news is a new grandbaby is expected in Jan, and will join DGD Megan (born 12/02) DGS Jack (born 12/03), DD-in-law, thinks (hopes) newest will be early, 3 Decembers in a row!

My annual zinnias are looking good, coneflowers are great, and even the impatiens look good, I guess the impatiens needed more water than they've gotten in the past. It has been a very wet (and cool) summer. I don't think we've had any days over 90 degrees F.

None of my snapdragons came back from last year, I'm surprised about that, usually they reseed or even come back around old stems.

I hope you have a great meet Snowark and Tuli!

Bobbi:boat:

Wow Bobbi, that's wonderful news! :) A sweet new baby for Christmas? :) You'll have to let us know when he/she arrives! ::yes::

Hi, Tulie, Just wanted to give a shout out across the garden fence. I'm sort of new to the flower and garden board. I haven't done any gardening to speak of for at least 10 or more years. I have had a resurgence of interest and I have truly been enjoying it.

Chessie

Hey Deb! My brother lives somewhere in Alabama. And DH was stationed years ago at Fort Rucker in Alabama. I understand it gets mighty mighty hot down there, Hope your son adapts well to not only the heat, but to college life as well.

More than flowers seem to be growing over by Bobbi's way . Three babies three years in a row. I would love to be around that household in another three years at Christmas time - such excitement! Sounds like your garden is also doing great, excepting for those snapdragons.

A shoutout back to ya chessie across the garden gate! Glad to see ya here in the F/G board. Do tell us about your garden. Are you growing flowers or veggies or both?

Hope to be sending you a PM tonight Snowwark. Be on the lookout. *Big Sigh* I, too, wish it was a Snowwark, Tuli and Mamu meet. Heck, I wish all the garden buds could all meet one day at the happiest place on earth. Wouldn't that just be the neatest thing?! :earsgirl:

Yes, Tuli, that WOULD be the neatest thing. Something to dream about!

Bobbi:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter