• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just A Shout-Out To The DIS VMK Community.

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
Dear DIS,

You guys were an awesome group and were always supportive of everyone. This board was unlike any other vmk fansite because it was a family. Family's argue and that's where our awesome moderators came in, I thank the mods so much for doing what they do while still being so involved. The good memories are endless, with the constant Aengus VS. Pink and Goofy's constant posting ( i'll always remember that goofy LOL )and my constant room building ( which thanks to everyone for always trying to stop by ) So many more people I could write about but this thread would simply become to long. Everyone here has been wonderful to be around everyday. We all worked so well together including the so-called impossible black heart quest psh we did it and helped as many as possible to crank up the number of winners of that quest. Even in vmk's final hours we were still going strong campagining to stop it. Now we still remain a family and will move on to other things and hopefully still be this great place we call DIS.

Sincearly
~illusionistic~ ( or as you guys first knew me ) ~Imagineer_Tech~

Hi Ill! :wave: "pirate & puppy" miss a lot of things about vmk, one of them being stopping by your rooms to see your latest creations. We always enjoyed that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter