Just back and we used our Q & C vouchers!

momto2

greet each new day as a magical journey.
We bought 16 Q & C and wound up using them all but probably didn't really need to. There was my husband, me, 13 year old and 7 year old. So many times the 7 y/o just got a kids meal and we didn't use a voucher.

We did do the Beaches & Cream at BC and it was GREAT! The desserts were amazing and this was probably our best deal money wise.

However, we weren't looking to make the biggest savings each time we used it. Mostly I was trying to pay for some of the cost of the trip up front. For this reason I loved the vouchers. I would say that probably, if you didn't want to get them for this reason, you would do ok with just ordering what you would regularly. I found that we ordered the sides and desserts just because they came with. Although we enjoyed every meal, I felt like most of the time we were getting the desserts for free and not much else. But again, I was trying to pay for some meals up front, so in my opinion, they worked great for us.pirate: :wave2: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

We just got back too. I bought 4 vouchers and used all of them as well. We, too, were looking to prepay for food. We saved a little bit but with the vouchers we actually came home with money because we did not have to buy that much food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter