Just Back Building Work and Closed rides etc.

BCT

Mouseketeer
We just got back late Thursday ( did not get home till Friday PM. )
This is a list of closures we saw.
Studios , Th Studio Tram Tour was still Closed

Disneyland Park
POTC (including Blue Lagoon restaurant) closed until 10th June inclusive.
Riverboats still out of action als there is building work at the end of the lake next to PM.
Fantasy Festival Stage Cloed and scaffolding up over it
Visionarium
Cowboy ccokout barbecue, Restaraunt hakuna Mata, Blue Lagoon th old mill, Cafe de la Brousse all closed when we were there

Work on Sequoia lodge outside Scaffolding up along lakeside face of main building.
Disneyland Hotel Scaffolding over both arms of the hotel that come down inside the park.
Hotel Cheyenne Replastering and painting of outside the Bank building.
Was told (By DLRP rep before leaving) But cannot verify that was work in progress on NPBC, we couldn't see anything.

Berwyn

Thanks Berwyn, I'm sure that will be useful for those lucky people going soon :)

I thought I should get it on quickly for those going soon Karen.
I was going to start trippie this PM but FIL came round, and washing still going on and on and on..... :sad2: atleast it's not :umbrella: yet :earsboy:

Berwyn

Don't ever say that Berwyn, you know that is the cue for the heavens to open!!!!

Does anyone know when The Studio Tram Tour is up and running ?

I'll be gutted if this is out when we go. Its one of my favorite attractions.
We go on the 18th June so I'm hoping Pirates is running to schedule :confused3

Can't help I'm afraid Alex, but short of ringing Disney directly www.dlp.info has a news page but no list of what will be closed in the future

Berwyn

alexandra uk said:
Where can we find a list of dates of closures etc ?

Hi

Pirates of the Caribbean is closed from 30th May to 10th June.

Alice's Curious Labyrinth is closed from 13th to 24th June.

Luckily this won't affect me cos I am going to be in the parks 10th and 11th June so i will get to ride POTC on 11th June.

Studio Tram Tour is closed 17th to 27th May so you should be okay.

Humbug I am thinking the same way you are as we will be there on the same dates as you. I think we were lucky! (Well, at least I hope we were...)

Thanks for that info and your PM Humbug :)
The Labrynth was closed last time we went :sad2:

Never mind as long as Pirates and the Tram Tour are up and running I'm happy :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter