Just back from BWI, any ?

disneysue

Earning My Ears
Had a great week at the BWI with my family of 5. Stayed in room #4296 and had a good view of Epcot and the Eiffel tower. In fact our first night there we were all so tired we didn't feel like watching Illuminations at Epcot and were able to see the fireworks right from our beds! They were doing a little bit of construction around the clown pool and on the BWV side of the resort.

Welcome back! Hope you had a magical trip. It's time to start planning another!

One thing - how did you find the "noise" at the Boardwalk? I've always wanted to try this resort, but am afraid we wouldn't be able to sleep well with all the people walking around and the clubs and such.....

Hi. Glad to hear you had a good time! Was your room a standard or a water view. I understand that some standard rooms have views of Epcot.

Thanks!

Our room was not over the boardwalk itself for that very reason. I've read a few posts where people have said that it was noisy. One time we overlooked the quiet pool; this time we had a view of Epcot and were very happy. The 1st room we had was quite a ways away from the lobby (2nd floor) while this room on the 4th floor was very close.

It was a standard room. I had requested either overlooking the quiet pool or view of Epcot and we had a choice when we got there. The girl at the Front Desk said if for some reason we didn't like the room after checking it out, we could be moved with no problem. I don't think it was that crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter