Just back from Disney Hilton Head resort

mickeymom22

DIS Veteran
We just came back from a totally amazing long weekend spent at the Hilton Head resort. We were there with extended family. We were celebrating my MIL's 80th birthday.

The resort was amazing! The staff was amazing! We got to celebrate Mickey's birthday and visit with Pluto...so much fun!

Also, I don't know how to play shuffleboard, but it was great getting a free sample of a Dole Whip while attempting to play! :love:

Yes, we got Dole Whip samples several times. Did you get to see any Dolphins? We saw some the week before over by the Beach House. Which building were you in? We were in the main lodge, overlooking the water and we LOVED it.

Yes, we got Dole Whip samples several times. Did you get to see any Dolphins? We saw some the week before over by the Beach House. Which building were you in? We were in the main lodge, overlooking the water and we LOVED it.

One day we got Dole Whip samples, and the next day we got Strawberry smoothies samples. Both were yummy. We did not see any dolphins. When we went to the beach we were busy taking family pictures and our daughter's senior pictures!

We were in Building #20. Our view was a beautiful courtyard. We were near the putting green. I bet staying in the main lodge was a great spot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter