just back from FT. WILDERNESS

SPINNER

Mouseketeer
WELL, TOOK our new rv to FW jan 6 thru feb 13....
were in loop 800, took advantage of the discounts and had a wonderful time...
gonna do it again next january...
did not tow our jeep but rented for a few days ....
did just about everything there and also visited some friends in lecanto who visited ft winderness and we took them all over the campground with buffet and pioneer hall...they were duly impressed having never stayed in WDW....
GOT a clue list of hidden mickeys and had fun with that
joined the health club at the winderness lodge...25 bucks for my lenghth of stay...THAT and the MUG..best buys...
all in all...a wonderful time...just got back to LI NY AT 3AM THIS MORNING and we are totally gagootz..........................
SPINNER....

Welcome back Spinner! Bet you weren't glad to get back to the white stuff tho! My brother who lives in Westhampton says he's been doing lots of plowing out of driveways lately!

Want to hear all about your trip soon as you rest up!

:wave:

Hey Spinner:

Glad you had a great trip - sorry you missed the snow? Ha ha!

Can't wait to hear specifics about the 800 Loop; we're tentatively booked for that loop in July.

Also about your trip route....we'll be doing the "almost straight through" method when we go, and would love to hear your tips, since we're from Northeast CT.

Get some rest :o

Welcome back Spinner! Glad you had a great time!!

Songbert, we drive from Mass every year. We take 84 thru CT, then 287 (I think) or 684, to the NJ Turnpike that turns into 95 eventually and it's a straight shot all the way down. We've done it non-stop a bunch of times and it's not bad at all.

We'll be driving our RV (but no toad), and this will be our first trip of this magnitude........thanks for the encouragement :)

Hoping that the gas prices haven't gone through the roof by July
:(

THE lowest all the way home was 155.9 people lining up...............
on 95 it was mostly 159 - 165.
couple of miles off 95 dropped to 153. 155.....
of course, when we got back to LI< NY...it was the highest of
making snow angels today
SPINNER

Welcome back Spinner,
We camp all the time at FW.... I did not know you join in of the health spas during your stay ... Please fill me in ... I will be going right after thanksgiving. would like to know what to do...

thanks for the info...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter