Just back from USH, Pics and Video

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I went to Universal Today. Pictures from my trip are up at Webshots. They are mostly from the Studios Backlot tour.

Video of the Skull Island part of the tour

The wait times for everything were pretty much non-existant. Everything was walk-on, it was great! I'm so glad that I didn't pay for the FOTL pass, it was completely unncessary.

This park is really small. I did all of the rides and shows easily in one day and came back on the 2nd day to repeat a few favorites. In my opinion, the studios tour really is the best part of the park and the WaterWorld show is the best show in the park.

I hate getting spritzed with water and that effect is repeated in many rides and shows. For the Shreck show, I put my sweater over the back of the chair in front of me and that eliminated the water shower. It was unavoidable at other times.

I had a good time at this park, but going once is enough.
I move on to Disneyland tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to that!

Nice pics! I agree that USH is a one day thing. We haven't been in 2 years and I think I am ok without it until they put in something new. :)

I agree you can definately do this park in one day with time left over. I would wait until there are more new things if we ever go again. I agree, we thought the WW show was good to.

We are headed there next week. We will also have the second day with our ticket. Good to know we may not need it !

Hey thanks for sharing, fantastic pics. I agree too that universal is a one day thing. I really get a kick out of the city walk. Thats one of the highlights of my trip to US.

I went to Universal Today. Pictures from my trip are up at Webshots. They are mostly from the Studios Backlot tour.

Video of the Skull Island part of the tour

The wait times for everything were pretty much non-existant. Everything was walk-on, it was great! I'm so glad that I didn't pay for the FOTL pass, it was completely unncessary.

This park is really small. I did all of the rides and shows easily in one day and came back on the 2nd day to repeat a few favorites. In my opinion, the studios tour really is the best part of the park and the WaterWorld show is the best show in the park.

I hate getting spritzed with water and that effect is repeated in many rides and shows. For the Shreck show, I put my sweater over the back of the chair in front of me and that eliminated the water shower. It was unavoidable at other times.

I had a good time at this park, but going once is enough.
I move on to Disneyland tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to that!

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. I didn't know that the desperate house wives set was located at Universal. We are going to Universal this summer along with WB. The pictures you posted are fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter