Just back from

disneykins

DIS Veteran
London DISmeet. It wasn't quite a trip to the world but it was the next best thing.
Met at Tiger Jacks for lunch at 1 and the last of us straggled out about 5. Lots of pix and stories.
Thanks to Julie for bringing her laptop and digital pix
Thanks to everyone else for bringing their pix in the old fashioned format (albums and envelopes), too.
We had quite a good turnout---DSNYFAN and family, WTG2000 and mom, cdnmickeylover and DH, Scratch42 and DD, TimnDansmom, Katypop, Susan...Ontario, Debbie, NancyK, and Maryliz and us (disneykins). I hope I didn't forget anybody.

We had a great time and hope to do this again, maybe in the spring?

Sorry I missed it!! I had to be home because someone was picking up one of my baby birds to take home, so I couldn't leave. I definitely want to come to the next one!! Sounds like you had a great turnout!! At least I'll have been to WDW before the next one!! Glad you guys had a nice time!!

Vicky

thanks Debbie and Tony for arranging this:D it was a lot of fun and great to meet everyone, hope we can all get together again in the spring.
kathe

Yes, Thanks Debbie and Tony for arranging this meet!

It was great seeing some "old faces" and meeting some "new faces"!

Thanks Julie for the DigiShow! Tanya says 'Thanks again!"

And to everybody else, thanks for the great pics! Wow what a difference Disney Tokyo and Paris are! Will definately have to put on our futre visits list!

Luv Ya, Mean it!

Scratch

pirate:

Excellent meet today, Tony and Debbie! Tiger Jack's was very accommodating to let us stay so long! ;)

Everyone's pictures were great and it was so nice to see old friends and make new ones!

Tanya's face was priceless, Janet.

I'll try and get my pics of the meet posted tomorrow, probably in the Dis Photo Gallery.

Yes, I think a spring meet would be perfect!

Thanks for having us along everyone and for dealing with our kids only one of them was a little rambunctious yesterday. I have posted my pics on the dis photogallery under dis meets. I posted 10 out of the 12 files were still to large after resizing them to get al 12 on there. It was great to meet everyone and we hope we can do it again lets try not to wait as long as we did between the last London meet and this one we will have lots more pics after our upcoming trip in 19 days to show everyone at the next meet.
Darren & Lisa and the kids ºoº

I have also posted my pictures, under Member Galleries - TimNDansMom. I have put names to all the faces, I hope I have got it right!

Hi everyone. Yes, that was a great time on Saturday! Thanks again to Disneykins for arranging it. Wishing everyone going to the World in the next couple of months safe and happy trips. As for the rest of us that aren't going anytime soon, I will continue to live vicariously through others ;)

I still have to find out who the Disney family that lives in the Oakridge area with the painted garbage cans and garage door is. I was hoping to solve that mystery on Saturday, but that just means there are many more of us out there :p

Mary Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter