Just Back- GAD Fast Pass info

Doconeill!!

Thank you sooo much for the information regarding the GAD Fastpasses! What a blessing this is! Woo hoo!!!!! :woohoo:

Thank you for taking the time to explain this promotion. It is greatly appreciated. But where do I go if I'm just starting to get info. Which rides is it good for? How do I know which are daisy rides and which are Donald? I have 9 in my party but that includes a 2 & 1 year old. Do they need a fastpass too to ride? We have 5 GAD passes. Can we redeem two in one day? And did they change the promotion so you can upgrade your ticket someday? Am I understanding that right? I'm really confused. Months ago I thought there was a sticky thread that explained this promotion well, but I can't find it now.

Thank you for taking the time to explain this promotion. It is greatly appreciated. But where do I go if I'm just starting to get info.

1) Which rides is it good for? How do I know which are daisy rides and which are Donald?

2) I have 9 in my party but that includes a 2 & 1 year old. Do they need a fastpass too to ride?

3) We have 5 GAD passes. Can we redeem two in one day?

4) And did they change the promotion so you can upgrade your ticket someday? Am I understanding that right?

Most of your question are answered in the link in my signature, but quickly:

1) You will get a list when you redeem your voucher

2) They do not need Fastpass, since they do not have a ticket. They will simply accompany you (of course, only if they are eligible to ride due to height requirements)

3) Yes, although it requires a supervisor's override of the computer. You may find a CM that thinks it can't be done because the computer will balk at first, but if they do ask for the supervisor.

4) You CAN upgrade the ticket, always have - but you have to do it the same day you receive it - you can't wait the customary 14 days as you can with the MYW tickets. And if you are upgrading TO a MYW ticket, you MUST use it first (although some CMs have given a little extra pixie dust and done it at redemption - can't hurt to ask).

Doc, you ROCK! thank you for all you time you put into your reply. It must be the massachusetts in you! Ha!

It's greatly appreciated. I feel much better about how to use them.

Thank you from another MA resident.

Actually, I wanted to correct myself on the upgrade part, after reading it back to myself.

If you USE the GAD ticket first, you THEN have the usual 14 days to upgrade it. Upgrade when convenient to you, before you need to use it again :)

If you DON'T use it, the ticket becomes useless at the end of the day and it is wasted. But given that you have to be at the park to get it in the first place, you could get it, go through the turnstile, then walk out again. But you HAVE to use that first day. If you were going to upgrade it another day, you might as well save yourself the day and redeem it then (unless you are doing this on the 15th of December, which is the last possible day to redeem it).

Great info!

I think I will plan a late arrival day at HS for a few spins on TSM before dinner and fantasmic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter