Just Back -- Our EA experience

TroyWDW

Mouseketeer
We just got back from two weeks at WDW. We arrived at MCO on Sunday, April 29th at 6:00 pm. I had an Emerald Aisle reservation and we walked directly to the parking deck.

There was a wide selection of cars in the Emerald Aisle. But, there were no minivans, no SUVs, and no PT Cruisers. We grabbed a Buick LeSabre, because we wanted something with a huge trunk.

I did have to present the discount coupon to the attendant, along with my driver's license. The total time from entering the parking deck to exiting the airport was less than 10 minutes.

The quoted reservation price is exactly what I paid, plus the fuel replacement fee. As promised with the EA service they charged me the local competitive rate for fuel which was $1.75 per gallon. This seemed to be very reasonable and the convenience of not having to stop for a fill-up was nice.

When we returned the car, the attendant had our final receipt in my hand before I had all of the luggage out of the trunk.

I would definitely consider using National's EA again. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Troy

Welcome Back Troy and thank you for posting. We leave in a few weeks and I was concerned about what would be left in the EA - our flight arrives at 5:15pm. I would be happy with a LeSabre or anything w/ a large trunk area! What other type vehicles were in the EA when you arrived?

thanks again;)

Do you think there would be a better selection earlier in the day? Or later? Our flight gets in around 11:00 a.m...and I was just wondering...not that it really matters. I just want something big enough for us!

(Too bad we didn't do EA when we were taking those late flights and getting in at midnight! Maybe we could have had a mighty cool car then!)

We also had a good experience with National EA last week. We rented from May 2nd to May 8th. We reserved a full size car, and picked out a Buick Century Limited from EA. We picked out the car around 3:00PM on Tuesday. There were no vans or SUV's. We also took the EA fill up on return and the grand total charge was $159.48. The car was very comfortable to drive and we had quick check out on return. I had no problem doing the 70MPH speed limit on the BeeLine to the Port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter