Just Back...some quick notes & news..

Goofyposter

Director of Farmland Defense
Howdy All...jurst back from a quick 6nite tour-of-duty in WDW....here's some tidbits fer yer...

1) new security check point structures are being built everywhere...the new structure at International Gateway openned yesterday 3/10

2) No signs of boycotting in France...resteraunts, movie,shops all busy

3) New 'feature' character for the year will be tinkerbell...look for some really cool merchandise slated to be out june-august...specically a Tinker Bell Christmas Tree Topper with fiber optic wings that will make it look like she's flying!

4) New UL Test Lab area in Innoventions is up and running...very nice

5) Refurb work going on throughout all parks and many resorts....

6) Watch for something new in World Showcase...possible replacement for ToD / Modifications to Illuminations...proably coming within the next 3 months

I've got more to share...including some pictures....but....Mrs. G seems to think I should help with the unpack'in :p :eek: :)

Welcome back GP!!! We missed you around here :) Thanks for the updates too! I am glad to hear so many of those and I look forward to hopefully seeing some of that for the next trip!!!

Welcome Home GP.

Thanks for the updates. Always nice to get some WDW news.

Debbie

Welcome back, GP....:wave:

That Tinker Bell Tree Topper sounds awesome!

You went to WDW GP????

Maggie told me you were at Universal??? :confused:

rofll.gif

;)

Welcome back buddy!! :) :) :) We missed ya!! :)

Welcome Back Goofyposter!!! Hurry up and get unpacked and get those pics posted!!:smooth: :bounce:

Hiya Big Guy!

Sure did miss you around here.

And I want that Tink Christmas topper! Hopefully it will be there in July when I viist. :)

Welcome Back!!! Looking forward to your photos!

Thanks for the info!

Welcome home! I'll be looking forward to seeing the Tink Christmas Tree Topper in August! I may have to buy one!

Welcome Back GP, thanks for the WDW tips, I know my DW will want a Tink Tree Topper for our Christmas Tree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter