Just Back Today From 4/13 Wonder

lzj21428

DIS Veteran
Just arrived home this afternoon from our 4 day Wonder cruise. What a great time we had. I did not want to get off the ship this morning. We had great weather, some rain in the evenings at sea, but nothing to dampen the beautiful days. Last night was a little rocky and made me feel dizzy, but nothing real serious.

Getting on the ship was a breeze and getting off this morning was so easy. Our flight home was at 10:50 and we were at the airport by 8:30. The porter ckd our bags and even got our boarding passes, so no waiting in lines.

Castaway Cay was heaven, warm, sunny weather. The water was a little cold, but once you got in and used to it, it was fine. DD 14 and her friend got their hair braided on CC, cost about $50 each!!! Food was good and those Konk Coolers were the best, could go for one right now.

DH took the two older girls off to shop in Nassau and I stayed on board with ds, 10 and dd, 7 and they enjoyed the Goofy pool and I enjoyed laying in the warm sun sipping a Pina Colada (or two).

Our dinner was late seating, which was great, gave us plenty of time to see the shows every night, which were all great. They had the funniest comedian, Gary Dilena (sp). Laughed so hard, I was crying. Dining rotation was TAPT. Had breakfast this morning at Beach Blanket Buffet.

All in all, it was a fabulous cruise and can't wait to go for #3. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask and I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

Nina

What time did you get off the ship? We are cruising on the Wonder (6/29) and I need to let the limo company what time to be waiting for us. Thanks. Jan

Jan, they started letting us off the ship around 7:30. We got to our limo just about 7:40/7:45. When you get off grab a porter and he will get your bags and walk you to where your driver is waiting. Also, we told the limo company to have the driver there by 7:30. I think they will wait for you, because they know the process.

Enjoy your cruise, I can't wait to go again.

Nina

Nina, did you get a chance to eat breakfast? I know my kids will have to eat something before meeting the limo and riding back to the airport. Our flight is 11:45 and I wasn't sure what time to tell the limo driver to be there. Was there heavy traffic back to the airport at that time of morning?
Sounds like a great time! I can't wait to go on our first Disney cruise. Thanks for the report and welcome home!!

We did have time to eat breakfast. We chose the buffet at Beach Blanket Buffet because we could eat earlier. Usually you eat breakfast in the last restaurant that you had dinner in the night before and if you had early dinner seating, you eat early breakfast and if you had late dinner seating you eat late breakfast. Since we had late dinner having late breakfast wasn't really an option for us since we needed/wanted to be off the ship early to get to the airport in time for our flight.

Enjoy your cruise. Wishing I was still on that ship!!!

Nina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter