Just Back....with pics! June 7-15, 2017

So lovely! It looks like an amazing trip! Your pictures are simply stunning. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us! :)

What a great report. Really excited to see the great photos from the studio, I had read about them, but hadn't seen the photos - they are fabulous!

Thank you! Yes, it really adds to the value of Memory Maker.

Thank you for sharing the photos from Disney Springs. I was curious about the backgrounds they had available. We love Memory Maker and this is an extra bonus!!

Great report...I'm interested in how it went with the newborn in the summer? Did they keep up with you all most of the time, or did they have to leave early due to the heat, etc. Our next trip could likely entail a newborn and I'm just not for sure! lol My older two are 5 and 4.

Great report...I'm interested in how it went with the newborn in the summer? Did they keep up with you all most of the time, or did they have to leave early due to the heat, etc. Our next trip could likely entail a newborn and I'm just not for sure! lol My older two are 5 and 4.
For what it's worth my sister took her 1 year old last year, and reported that 1/2 the days he just slept in the stroller and they continued to tour and the other 1/2 he was up and needing a break/proper nap back at the resort. She had planned for a return to the hotel everyday, but was obviously open to being flexible.

Wow! The pics are great~ 10 of you and you all had a good time! Nice! Thanks for sharing the info about the studio pics.

They kept up with us 95% of the time! The mid-day break was very helpful each day. It was not bad at all. Only thing with trip planning is you need to plan extra time for most rides due to rider swap. So, you won't see as much of the parks as you would without the infant. But, as long as you are fine with that going in, and plan for it, then your trip will be great.

Absolutely! We were just walking around Disney Springs, and saw a shop that said 'Photo Pass Studio'. It was kind of near the World of Disney store. We had already purchased memory maker before the trip, so we were all set with that. You just go in, wait in line a bit (if there is one), and take your photo with a photographer in one of 2 backdrops. One backdrop was basic blue, and the other, had like a digital background that they change for each photo....like, the castle, fireworks, the carousel, hearts, etc. Then you scan your magic band, and you are good to go! I liked it because the elements are not in the pic (rain!), and we were dressed nice instead of sweaty, etc, and the photographers took their time, etc. It was nice. Here are some examples of what we gotView attachment 244742 View attachment 244734 View attachment 244735 View attachment 244736 View attachment 244737 View attachment 244738 View attachment 244739

Thanks for sharing, what fantastic pictures! Thanks for the information about Photo Pass Studio, I hope to check it out next month if we go to Disney Springs.

Great photos! Looks like you had a wonderful trip with lots of special memories. Thank you for sharing with us!

Absolutely! We were just walking around Disney Springs, and saw a shop that said 'Photo Pass Studio'. It was kind of near the World of Disney store. We had already purchased memory maker before the trip, so we were all set with that. You just go in, wait in line a bit (if there is one), and take your photo with a photographer in one of 2 backdrops. One backdrop was basic blue, and the other, had like a digital background that they change for each photo....like, the castle, fireworks, the carousel, hearts, etc. Then you scan your magic band, and you are good to go! I liked it because the elements are not in the pic (rain!), and we were dressed nice instead of sweaty, etc, and the photographers took their time, etc. It was nice.

I was just reading about this for our upcoming trip in November. We have almost a full day for Disney Springs before we fly out and I thought it would be great for my cousin to have some professional studio photos of her family. We have memory maker already, now we just need her to create an account so we can link her to our friends & family so she can use it. The pictures are great, I will have to show her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter