Just back......................................

madmouse

Ears on,Brain off!!!!!!!!
Hey everyone,
JUst back from OKW anyone got any questions they want answering,I will be glad to help.
Sarah.x

Hi Sarah

Tell us what you thought about OKW. Are you doing a trip report? Are there any pictures to see?

Kaylee ;)

Hi there,
No Pictures I am afraid,but heres a quick run down.

OKW was quiet when we were there,no one at check in,which meant we could ghoose which studio we wanted to stay in.We chose 6233.Went to Magic kingdom on the Monday and walked straight on to all rides incl Winnie the pooh!!!All the other parks incl seaworld and Universal were fairly quiet too.I have to say none of the CM seemed to be too bothered that it was that quiet,I think they were expecting it.
OKW was lovely as allways,All CM were v.friendly and allways got a welcome home at the gate.
Onr thing I would do again is go On the fishing trip from OKW to the Port orleans resort,only $18 each and lunch included.You fish from the dock using cane poles,it was great.DH won a certificate and prize for the biggest fish!!!!!
Speak to you all soon.
Sarah.

Hi Sarah, Glad you had a great time, my wife and i love OKW its our home resort. We can't wait to plan our next home coming..lol

jj.... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter