• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just back...

Any left over tickets you want to sell? LOLOL

What month have you liked best that you've gone on? We went in August last year and now we're going in July of this year

We are also just back from 2 weeks at Ft. Wilderness campground. The crowds the week of March 29 were moderate and HUGE last week, the week before Easter.

We went into the parks three days and, even for us veterans was a challenge! We used the early openings and fastpasses so were able to do everything we wanted except Space Mountain. Even at 11:00 at night it was a 2 hr wait !!!!

We went the week before Easter. The crowds were HUGE! The last two trips we took were off-season, so we are very spoiled. MK was the worst, with AK being runner-up. To give you an idea, we arrived at the MK at 9AM (I know, not an early riser), headed directly to Space Mt. and got a fast-pass for 5:30. Most fast-pass rides ran out of fast-passes half-way thru the day. Wait times for Dumbo, Peter Pan, Mickey's Philarmagic (definitely worth the wait), Buzz, etc. were 1 1/2 to 2 hours long.

On a good note, the weather was beautiful!!! It rained on-and-off on Thursday, but we were at Downtown Disney, so it was no problem.

We stayed off-site for the first time. (DD had a cheer competition off Disney property) We stayed at Holiday Inn Maingate East. Cheap, clean, slept 6...and very little else. Again, we've been spoiled. I missed the ability to take time out of the parks. (HI provided buses...2 times in AM and 2 times in PM...no other options.) I think we actually spent more money staying off-site because we had always gone to the hotel in the afternoon for lunch. I also missed, missed, MISSED the Disney transportation...4 kids, 12 hours in a theme park, 11,000 parking spaces....you do the math!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter