Just booked 2021...I blame Covid-19!

Madhattermad

Mouseketeer
So I did it, I booked 2021 this morning, 7nts staying at the Polynesian in Dec (Christmas season whoop!). I think I've gotten so sick of worrying about my trip this year in September! Least this way, even if our trip doesn't go ahead this year we have the 50th Anniversary to look forward to!

I still hope my trip this year goes ahead but we have parks, a cruise and flights booked separately, so that feels like a lot of unknowns around now.

Anyone else jumping ship to 2021?

Congratulations!!! Yes, it is good to have something else to look forward to out with this year!! I believe we can only worry so much, then something switches off.....

We booked flights for three weeks next May, and will get September 2021 flights booked when we know what`s happening with Virgin, our preferred carrier. There`s a whole other mess!!!!

As for this year, well, we have trips in September and Nov/Dec booked, just wait and see......

Last edited:
Yeah I've booked BA for September flights but they're in a no better state than Virgin right now...it's a mess! I'm just going to try stay optimistic now but agree, your brain just gets bored of the worry after a while.

I’m planning on moving our Aug trip to next Aug.

just for info BA are in a far better financial position that Virgin. They have a stack of cash. Ok they are making loads of redundancies but that is, while harsh, good business sense. All airlines think, quite likely rightly, that passenger numbers will be falling off a cliff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!