Just booked a SeaWorld Adventure Tour

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Last year when we were at Universal/Disney we did Discovery Cove and we went over to SeaWorld to pick up the transfer there - Sea World looked packed ~ after DC it was pouring rain and lightning so we never got a chance to get to SeaWorld to see anything :(

This year I am not taking any chances - I just booked the Adventure Express Tour ~ it is a 6 hour guided tour that includes lunch and Front of the line access to the top rides, reserved seating at the popular shows, petting a penguin :p and feeding dolphins.. etc... it was 80.00 for adults, 75.00 for kids...

I am really looking forward to this :) will let you know how it goes

>>^..^<<

Sounds like fun :)...be sure to let us know how you like it. Although we're not doing Sea World in October (have done it in the past), we are planning to do it next summer (maybe even DC). The "Wild Arctic" ride at Sea World is awesome...be sure to try it.

So, like, since you seem to be mirroring our trip, when are you at Sea World? We are presently planning on being there Thursday, August 28, but we're just doing the park as regular tourists - with 4 adult rates US$80 adds up pretty quickly.

If you're there the same day we are, I'll just look for the person "au naturel" and wave. :teeth:

- Mike

Mike ~ it's easy to get me mixed up with Shamu :p so be careful.

Nope ~ we are doing SeaWorld during our HardRock Stay - August 19th :)

>>^..^<<

Let us all know how it is.

It sounds like great fun! You gotta try that roller coaster that goes thru tunnels and such, forgot what it is called, but saw it on a show the other night about it! It look awsome!

Scratch
:smooth:

Jouney to Atlantis!

At least that's what DD says!

You sit in a boat and it takes you thru waterfalls, etc. You can see it from International Dr.

Scratch
:smooth:

You're right...Kraken is the roller coaster. Be prepared...you don't just do 1 drop in Journey to Atlantis...you do 2. :eek: (Journey to Atlantis is similar to Splash Mountain).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter