• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked BWV for 8/24-8/28!

MinnieFan4ever

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Yipee!!! :banana: We just booked a very last minute trip to WDW and our first stay at BWV's. I'm soooo excited. I love DVC, without it, we wouldn't be going. Just wanted to share my excitement with you guys. Anybody else going to be there?

We leave for VB from BWV on the 24th, so we will probably just pass by in the long hallway!

Enjoy your stay!!

Bobbi :flower:

We did a last minute booking a couple of weeks ago, starting the 25th. A surprise for the kids before school starts!

Not until December. We usually visit in Sept, but this year it's home for the Holidays!

Have a great trip and keep us posted.

You know what is crazy, this week seems to be going by so slow and I know next week will be even slower. It feels like our November trip will be here before the August trip.

I hope everyone has a safe and Magical trip.

See ya there! I'll be at BWV 8/23-8/26. And another Texan at that! I couldn't resist Southwest's sales, so this is a pretty much last minute trip for me too, planned it about 3 weeks ago. Going solo-my very dear husband saw me drooling on the computer screen, looking at those fares, and offered to buy me a ticket to get away for a few days.

I will be across the lake at the BCV from 8/21-8/28..... See ya there! Going to the Member block party on the 23rd...

Kathy :wave:

We are going to miss the member party as we don't arrive until the 24th. Bummer! :guilty: We have never been to one either and they sound like fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter