Just booked February 23,2019

PinMan

Mouseketeer
we are booked for February 23, 2019 , now to plan the details ....7 day Eastern Caribbean out of Port Canaveral, when can I book Palo , activities, spa etc? How do you know what time or order you board the ship ?

We are on that cruise as well. We've been on the Dream twice, excited for a longer cruise.

It’s our 2nd cruise , we went on a 4 day cruise out of Miami 2 years ago , we are going with another couple , it’s their 1st cruise .
Maybe we’ll see you onboard mlayman7

Since a fellow cruiser has already found you here, would you like to make this your cruise meet thread where you can continue to plan with others on the same cruise?

I can move this to the Cruise Meet Board where you and your fellow cruisers can discuss your plans and countdown to your cruise. We have a separate board with a thread for every cruise just for this purpose because if everyone started those threads here, the board would be overrun with just that. When a cruise meet thread is started we also add it to the main directory so that more of your fellow cruisers can find you there and join in.

I wasn't sure if this post was made for that purpose or just to get the 2 questions you asked, answered.

My husband and I are on this cruise. We will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary! We are super excited. We would like to do fish extenders. Where do I find the groups for that?

Welcome aboard , where you from ? I don’t know anything about fish extenders

Welcome aboard , where you from ? I don’t know anything about fish extenders
We’re from Austin, Texas. You? This will be our third cruise technically but really only our 2nd. I had to be medically evacuated the 2nd day on the Fantasy last July. We’re hoping for a much better time this go around.

We’re from Massachusetts, it’s our 2nd cruise , the 1st for the couple joining us .we both are DVC Members

We’re from Massachusetts, it’s our 2nd cruise , the 1st for the couple joining us .we both are DVC Members
I love Disney cruises! We aren’t DVC but probably should be as often as we visit the parks. What ships have you been on? We’ve been on the Dream and Fantasy. Someday I’ll mske it to the Magic and Wonder.

We just signed up for this one. Just completed the same exact sailing. Tortola was still closed though and did St. Martaan instead. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We really want to participate in the Fish Extender this time around

It's great, the Fantasy is very nice.

We are booked on this cruise as well! 1st cruise for all 4 of us. We're debating arriving in Florida more than 1 day prior though, as bad weather can put a halt to travel plans at that time of year. 1 big snowstorm and we're stuck in Canada!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts