Just booked for late September!

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
I couldn't stand waiting for a special any longer, and went ahead and booked through AAA online. I wanted to make sure we'd make the 50th celebration.

I'm hoping I did this right; I booked online, and expected the system to ask me at some point for my AAA card number, and it didn't. I also read that AAA books for non-members also, so did I get a AAA-member discount???

Anyway... We're going to Disneyland!!! :banana:

Hooray for you! I'm sure everything will be just fine this time. I wish I found this board before I planned our trip this past March. I learned so much from this board and would have definitely done some things a little different had I known some of the info I learned before making our plans. I'm so excited for you!

Thank you, mimi, I'm pretty excited! I also joined the board after I booked last time, and am definitely making better plans this time around because of it. :sunny:

When I booked with AAA it wouldn't let me into the booking engine without using my AAA# to set up an account.

Judy - When you go to the AAA site now, does it remember who you are? (Does it associate your email ID with your AAA#?) Maybe my DH has been on the site before and (due to cookies on the computer) I didn't have to enter the number. I'll have to ask him.

DH wound up in the hospital, so we had to cancel the trip the day before we were to leave. It was awful! I was worried sick about DH, sooo disappointed about the trip cancellation, and DS5, who seemed to take the cancellation well, apparently didn't quite understand and kept asking when we were going to leave. He was just crushed when we said we couldn't go.

Thankfully DH is fine now, and we are re-booked for September. DS5 is still a bit bummed, but wants to start a new countdown calendar. (I don't really think it's a good idea to do one for 4.5 months, wouldn't that make it go slower???) :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter