Just checking in.

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
I've been off these boards for a long while now and came on to see how you guys were doing, I still see you are fighting for vmk. Don't you think you should at least lay it down for a bit and enjoy your real lives lol. Well just hope you guys are all good.

Well... considering no one has replied, tink and i have been good. Its nice to hear back from people. Dont worry, we dont go too crazy with vmk or anything. Mostly just talk about it, but we're not obsessed with it. (ignore tink's comments on what im saying when she replies) hehe. Well, hope you're all doing well!

I've been off these boards for a long while now and came on to see how you guys were doing, I still see you are fighting for vmk. Don't you think you should at least lay it down for a bit and enjoy your real lives lol. Well just hope you guys are all good.

Heyy =D

I have been enjoying life many of us have, my life has actually been better since it closed I hate to say it but it has, I miss my friends but not the game in particular. I thought your comment was a bit rude and a bit "Pot calling kettle black" considering you posted loads and loads of threads about "Save VMK" and "I miss VMK"

~Spongeblair

Hiya Silly Salad Boy. :D
I'm good...
I just turned 13 on the 27th of October xD
Im having fun though.
I love life at the moment,
except the facyt Im super allergic to poison ivy. :x
But... yeah.
I'm on Meez a lot.

Heyy =D

I have been enjoying life many of us have, my life has actually been better since it closed I hate to say it but it has, I miss my friends but not the game in particular. I thought your comment was a bit rude and a bit "Pot calling kettle black" considering you posted loads and loads of threads about "Save VMK" and "I miss VMK"

~Spongeblair

I'm not being rude, I just haven't been on otherwise I would have said it already, and seeing how we passed the rumored date we should look on until further rumored dates. My life has been alot better since VMK closed too.

heyy guys nice to hear from you all. im doing good. i thought my life would be boring without vmk but actually it's great i've started high school and love it and i'm doing good in all my classes and i'm in honors classes but i'm not spending every wakng minute of my life on the computer anymore like i have read all 4 twilight books and i'm doing other things and loving it even though i miss all my vmk friends. even though i guess i've been good i still hold a special place for vmk in my heart and for all my virtual friends gtg do math hw bye guys

lol wow. Had to comment on Twilight. Go Edward! Only took me a week to finish all those books in summer... I wish all books were as good as those!
But still, not as good as vmk.

lol wow. Had to comment on Twilight. Go Edward! Only took me a week to finish all those books in summer... I wish all books were as good as those!
But still, not as good as vmk.

I'm not a big fan of romantic books..... but i have to admit the movie looks awesome

lol movies are never as good as books though. Reminds me of Eragon... wow what a difference. Dashyboy and I love discussing how Saphira flies up in the sky as a baby, then is on fire and flies down as grown up lol. yeah, that doesn't happen in the book. Usually saving the kingdom happens in a longer strectch of time than the weekend :rotfl:
Hopefully they'll get twilight more accurate..ly? Im not sure of the grammar on that. Either way, they're going to make some money off the movie anyway from all the fans.

lol movies are never as good as books though. Reminds me of Eragon... wow what a difference. Dashyboy and I love discussing how Saphira flies up in the sky as a baby, then is on fire and flies down as grown up lol. yeah, that doesn't happen in the book. Usually saving the kingdom happens in a longer strectch of time than the weekend :rotfl:
Hopefully they'll get twilight more accurate..ly? Im not sure of the grammar on that. Either way, they're going to make some money off the movie anyway from all the fans.

Oh well i never read the series so it's not like i'll know the difference or anything:rotfl:

Oh and how did this go from a VMK thread to a twilight thread?:confused3 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter