just curious

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
will they allow you to take pictures in your wedding attire at picture point if you aren't a FTW bride? i know they won't let you in the parks with a wedding dress on (mine's not a big fluffy dress, very simple and very plain) but will they let you take pictures around the resort properties? it wouldn't be with a professional photographer or anything, just us and our 35 mm camera! i was just curious...

thanks!!

I think that the Pavilion gates are open during the day when there's no wedding going on. When we were there for our site inspection, there was a couple there taking pictures all around the Pavilion. The woman was in a bikini top and shorts ~ so I think that you'd probably be ok.

Lori

We have been out there a few times both before and after our actual wedding, and have always been able to go down to the pavillion and picture point and take snapshots. If you will have family or friends take them along so you can snap some together too. Actually some of my favorite pictures are us there in shorts "reliving" the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter