Just disembarked- any questions?

My big complaint was there was no buffet after the pirate fireworks. That is my daughter's favorite thing on the ship.

I remember you! I was right behind you in the line for...I can't remember the character I think it was Minnie. I remember you complimenting the CM on his performance in the show the night before and you asked him about the buffet after the pirate show. Was there something specific about the cruise that turned you off to DCL? I am also more of a fan of the Dream than of Magic.

I remember you! I was right behind you in the line for...I can't remember the character I think it was Minnie. I remember you complimenting the CM on his performance in the show the night before and you asked him about the buffet after the pirate show. Was there something specific about the cruise that turned you off to DCL? I am also more of a fan of the Dream than of Magic.
I think it was the line for Capt Hook & Smee on pirate night. My daughter was talking to the guy who played Franco. He said it was his first cruise on the Magic. We had a great time but it is just hard to see all the things they take away each cruise. I guess for the people just starting out with Disney cruising they don't know what they are missing but for us who have gone the last 15 years we see such a huge change but that is everywhere and everything. One thing that hasn't changed is Disney's guest services. It has been and always will be awesome and the reason we still stick with Disney for cruising if we decide to do another. (We have fallen in love with Aulani and making our 4th return trip this summer)

I think it was the line for Capt Hook & Smee on pirate night. My daughter was talking to the guy who played Franco. He said it was his first cruise on the Magic. We had a great time but it is just hard to see all the things they take away each cruise. I guess for the people just starting out with Disney cruising they don't know what they are missing but for us who have gone the last 15 years we see such a huge change but that is everywhere and everything. One thing that hasn't changed is Disney's guest services. It has been and always will be awesome and the reason we still stick with Disney for cruising if we decide to do another. (We have fallen in love with Aulani and making our 4th return trip this summer)

I just checked a recent Navigator for the Dream and it looks like they still offer a Pirate Buffet

What were the variety acts for the evening shows? I know that the stage shows for this itinerary are Twice Charmed, Tangled and Disney Dreams, but what were the variety acts on the other two nights?

Also, if the fireworks were at 8:00, was the pirate show still before the fireworks?

Thanks for the info!

What were the variety acts for the evening shows? I know that the stage shows for this itinerary are Twice Charmed, Tangled and Disney Dreams, but what were the variety acts on the other two nights?

Also, if the fireworks were at 8:00, was the pirate show still before the fireworks?

Thanks for the info!
The first night there was The great Dubois. (a circus style show) The second variety act was a ventriloquist named Paul Zerdin. The pirate show was at 7:30 and then followed by the fireworks. You then went to the show after. We didn't like how it was set up at all but head waiter told us it would be changing back to normal in a few weeks.

The first night there was The great Dubois. (a circus style show) The second variety act was a ventriloquist named Paul Zerdin. The pirate show was at 7:30 and then followed by the fireworks. You then went to the show after. We didn't like how it was set up at all but head waiter told us it would be changing back to normal in a few weeks.

I think they will have to move them in the summer or they will be shooting off fireworks in the daylight!

Thanks for the info. We embark on March 31, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see whether we're stuck with the early pirate show and fireworks or whether enough time has passed that we get the normal schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!